Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopping Currency vs. bank account????????????

cljoness75

I have not seen any information concerning the removal of zeros from bank accounts holding dinar. If they were to remove zeros from the $25,000 note, how would they change the value of $25,000 dinar if it was in an account. For this reason I do not believe that this will happen. I do not believe that they can punish those who hold cash vs. those who have dinar in an account. If this was the case, then everyone just get an account...............

Guest marketralley

It won't matter. All they are doing is taking 3 zero's out of the rate. So instead of it being 1170 to one dollar it will be 1.17 to one dollar. So whatever you have int the account will be at the 1.17 when you withdraw.

I have not seen any information concerning the removal of zeros from bank accounts holding dinar. If they were to remove zeros from the $25,000 note, how would they change the value of $25,000 dinar if it was in an account. For this reason I do not believe that this will happen. I do not believe that they can punish those who hold cash vs. those who have dinar in an account. If this was the case, then everyone just get an account...............

would you drop this!!!! read enorrstes post re all this.....

The value of the dinar does not stay the same with the change but the purchase power stays the same with 3 zero removed & rv at 1.17 USD = we break even at 1.17 anything over 1.17 is profit - minus fees when we purchased the dinar. The RV & zero removal will happen at the same time. key phrase is the dinar value (purchase value) stays the same. That is the only way the 2 different notes can co-exist in circulation. Ihope I am wrong but I do not think so. IMHO WARKA sounds more attractive every day.

I see this from a different view. If 1 dinar is equal to 1000 dinar in USD (purchasing power) after the removal of the 3 zeros then the RV MUST be 1170 % or $1.17 USD to keep the same purchasing power of the dinar after the zeros removal. This means the dinar we hold now will be devalued by 1000 % & therefore NOT be the windfall we expect. We just break evan.

Ok, if they were to lop the current currency they would have to lop the bank accounts and all IQD currency.

Such if you have 25000 in your bank account in Iraq or if you have 25000 dinar to 50 dinar notes…

Examples.

Notes

25000 dinar would equal 25 dinar after 3 zero lop

10000 dinar would equal 10 dinar after 3 zero lop

5000 dinar would equal 5 dinar after 3 zero lop

500 dinar would equal .5 dinar after 3 zero lop

100 dinar would equal .1 dinar after 3 zero lop

50 dinar would equal .05 dinar after 3 zero lop

Bank account lops would be balance minus 3 zero positions.

If they are going to lop the currency that is the only way they can do it based on the notes or balances.

If they take the exchange rate and change that it is not a lop but a revalue (RV) that is it is not a RD or re-denomination (RD).

If they RD and only RD the large bills IRAQ will have a civil war on its hands… the People vs. the Government. If can imagine the people being screwed over that have large bills while those who at the same rate in Iraq bought the small notes 50 to 500 notes make a killing.

Right now all of the IQD is worth the same in Iraq 1150 = 1 usd doesn’t matter how you get to 1150 dinar 50 notes or 1000 notes.

So until we hear the actual Rv or Rd it is still just speculation or pumpers trying to get you to buy their smaller denominations which they charge an arm and leg for even though it still has the same value as the larger notes.

If you had 25,000 dinar in the bank and it was worth 23.00 usd and the next day they told you that you had 25 dinar but it was worth 75.00 usd (Or still 23.00 usd) you would be happy (or wouldn't care if it was the same worth) right???? (if you were an iraqi) Thats a lop and an RV. i really hope i'm wrong but this IMO.