Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone know what happened to Patriot?

kgunns

Patriot and about 7 others started their own nightly conference call a few months ago. Patriot and Joey were the main players with this call until there was a falling out! Patriot kept "the" "calls""quad.com" (minus the "'s) and Joey and most of the others started "the""iqdte""am.com". They both have calls Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. I've gravitated towards Joeys group because I like the meaty optimistic news and Joeys team delivers!!

Hope that helps!

Regarding Patriot of the Call Squad: I think he's gone because people were trying to figure out his real identity.

Back in June, on the call with Wm Slater Vincent, Patriot said that if people kept trying to figure out who he really was he'd just disappear. He said there were a couple hundred people dependent on him for employment. Because of the politics that were sometimes expressed on the show, if it was figured out he was connected, they could lose their jobs.

I got the impression from what he said that the employers were liberal/left. But I didn't quite see where the dinar community was right wing, other than the fact that a lot of people invested are Christian.