Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ayad Allawi: the obstructions in the way of forming a Government of national partnership are clear

TexasGranny

Ayad Allawi: the obstructions in the way of forming a Government of national partnership are clear

07-10-2011 | (Voice of Iraq)-Iraqi Baghdad ” “ gate

According to the President of the Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi bloc, although the election was us first, but the obstructions in the way of the Iraqi Government is formed to clear through the concerted wills internal political and regional and international information.

Allawi said in a press release distributed by the Iraqi media list “ gave away our worth in the formation of the Government at the interests of the country which did not escape us in the darkest circumstances, as opposed to the agreement on a genuine partnership in the management of the State and at the top of the political and strategic decision-making, which was concluded at the head of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani ”.

He noted that the deterioration of the security risk of “, stability is shaky, the economy in decline, and unemployment is rampant and growing poverty areas and low service or parked, and financial and administrative corruption has become the norm rather than the exception, and international and regional Iraq relations remained tense and unclear, in the complete absence of any realistic plans and long-term, and even the rapid adoption and palliative treatments ”.

Head of the Iraqi list “ based on the foregoing, again declaring that a few months ago, I refuse to be in the Presidency of the Council of the policies or a member, although this is the Board of elections and national partnership base, as well as the approval was based on political consensus, which brought the current Government ”.

The Iraqi accord reported that its leader Ayad Allawi officially resigned from the Presidency of the Council of strategic policy project, while movement, accused the State of law coalition by deception on the Iraqi list benefits agreed.

Allawi called “ Kurdistan Coalition National Alliance and other blocs, especially the rule of law and to work towards each vocabulary of partnership in the national balance, and the abolition of political confessionalism and partnership in strategic decisions, and confirmation of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, and the implementation of political reform and realistic partnership in security and military, and repeal laws like the extermination and terror immediately politicized detective secret ”.

He said "I won't be on my “ toward Iraq and Division until achieving dignity and well-being of himself, and I will continue to work in Iraq, the Iraqi national accord movement, continuing to work in nation-building, a national civil justice, equality and law and freedoms ”.

Original Text

Translated Link

• Upvote 3

So what's new. What he is saying is something that we all know from reading the outright conflict that has been going on, and the between the lines conflict with members of the Iraq government. Political and financial corruption, deterioration of security, economy in decline, unemployment, growing poverty, relations are tense, absence of realistic plans, and thinking everything is alright when it isn't. Sounds like he is reading from a description of our situation in the U.S. at this moment!

His resignation doesn't really mean anything unless the GOI takes it as a cue to change, which it will not. This petty bickering in the Iraqi camp will continue until the end of time. It is nothing new, but has been going on since the start of their culture.

What it will do for the RV? Nothing. It might delay it a little but isn't that the norm? Everything could change in a matter of a few days and the RI or RV or RD could still happen. We just have to wait and see.

Iyad Allawi:blockages in the way of forming a government of national partnership has becomeclear

07/10/2011 11:16

Arbil, October 7 (Rn) - An Iraqi President Iyad Allawi'sbloc, said that the election came with us first, but the blockages in the wayof the formation of the Iraqi government has become clear through concertedpolitical wills of internal, regional and international information.

He said Allawi, in a press statement distributed by theIraqi List, on the media "gave away our rights in the formation of thegovernment down when the interest of the country that were not to lose sight inthe darkest conditions, compared to agree on a genuine partnership in themanagement of the state and on top of that political decision-making andstrategic, which was concluded on the table of Kurdistan leader MassoudBarzani. "

He noted that "the security deterioration in risk, andstability is shaky and the economy in decline and unemployment rampant andareas of poverty on the rise and services is low or stopped, and financial andadministrative corruption has become the norm rather than the exception, andIraq's relations with international and regional tense and unclear, in thecomplete absence of any realistic plans and long- term, and even the adoptionof cosmetic treatments and fast. "

The President of the Iraqi List, "based on the above,it was announced again as it announced that several months before I refuse tobe in the Presidency of the Council Policy or a member, although the Council isof the elections and the base of the national partnership, as well as theapproval was based on to the political consensus which was the currentgovernment. "

The Iraqi National Accord Movement, according to theKurdistan News Agency (Rn), its leader, Iyad Allawi has officially abandonedthe Presidency of the Council on the draft strategic policies, while theaccused of the movement, a coalition of law practice deception on the grantingof benefits, the Iraqi List, agreed.

Allawi called "the National Alliance and the Kurdishcoalition and the other blocs, especially the rule of law to work for all thedetails of the partnership in the national balance, and the abolition ofpolitical sectarianism, and partnership in strategic decisions, and adopt rulesof procedure of the Council of Ministers, and the implementation of a politicalreform and partnership realism in the security file and the military, and theabolition of laws politicized immediately Kalajtthat, terrorism, andconfidential informant. "

He stressed, saying "I am not giving all my obligationstoward Iraq and its people until the achievement of dignity and prosperity tohim, and I will continue to work in the ranks of Iraq, and Iraqi NationalAccord Movement, continuing to work in the building of the National Civil,State justice, equality, law and freedoms."

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/265656/

So what's new. What he is saying is something that we all know from reading the outright conflict that has been going on, and the between the lines conflict with members of the Iraq government. Political and financial corruption, deterioration of security, economy in decline, unemployment, growing poverty, relations are tense, absence of realistic plans, and thinking everything is alright when it isn't. Sounds like he is reading from a description of our situation in the U.S. at this moment!

His resignation doesn't really mean anything unless the GOI takes it as a cue to change, which it will not. This petty bickering in the Iraqi camp will continue until the end of time. It is nothing new, but has been going on since the start of their culture.

What it will do for the RV? Nothing. It might delay it a little but isn't that the norm? Everything could change in a matter of a few days and the RI or RV or RD could still happen. We just have to wait and see.

Since we are dealing with a Country that has net ever seen Democracy I am definitely inclined to trust in the latter mentioned. I am of the old school way of belief in which I think this event will have an impact globally. We live in history making times!!!