Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reserve Orders ? just right for a certain person

I'am not pro or con. Just hear me out. If you cant put together the $6000 for 5 millon dinar. this is a possible option

The Reserve on 5Million is $600 and lets say you have to renew it every month when 1 drops off (expires worthless)you buy another one

After One year you would have put out $7200 if it RV'd at .10 you would cash out at $100,000

Use 3 years heck it makes little difference $7200 x 3 years $21,600 and again .10 would still be $78,400

I highly dought it will take 3 years. And you know it will not be 10 cents it should be a least a BUCK

Ive been invested for almost eight years now and their has been more activity since last December than all the previous years combined.

Realistically I think another YEAR would be a stretch so lets use that and say it rv's at one dollar

You putt up $600 x 12 months for a total of $7200 and cash in at the end of the year for 1 dollar x 5 MILLION minus the $7200 you get the picture heck I know people who spend $600 a month on Cigs & lattes & eating out every month.

Just a thought I have owned quite a few Million for along time. And I use to buy more every year.

And this last year and a half has hit my bussiness hard.

Ive been putting a Reserve on for 5 million every 30 days for the last 3 months.

I justify it by eliminating Lunches,Specialty Coffee and a few other things. I manage to blow through $150 a week pretty easy.

Now I put it on reserves every month.

Just food for thought.

• Upvote 1

I can see where your coming from Brisco and if your willing to make those sacrifices now for the gamble that it's gonna come in each month well thats your choice....... I'd rather live my life and spend the money I have now having fun..... like you I have been in this for a number of years now, well not as many as you but enough, when I started buying I set myself a limit and pretty much stuck to that as soon as I got there .... I havent bought anything in months.

Dont put your life on hold for a dream ..... “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ..... you'll never get this time back, but it's your life and ultimately your choice.

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

― Oscar Wilde

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1