Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Word of Caution to my Fellow Dinarians...Christian or Not...

winterhawk

lecturing ????

Please keep your morals to your self!

This person took the time to talk about their flaws and how they have allowed the possiblity of the RV to take away from other things they should be focusing on. For me it was a wakeup call because sometimes I find myself reading the updates on the dinar before reading my bible. In no way was this post presented to us in a disrespectful manner or to force their beliefs on someone but it gave you a choice to serve God or idols and as we all know idols are temporary. Thank you Winterhawk because we have to constantly stay focus and prayed up because the devil is always busy.

• Upvote 2

It never hurts being reminded to stay rooted and grounded on our firm foundation! It is waaaaay too easy to stray off course... and we all know, even stray a little bit and we could end up missing the mark all together. Thanks Winterhawk for reminding us, along with you, to check our hearts. Blessings! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

lecturing ????

Please keep your morals to your self!

MY morals? LOL, If I lived by MY morals my life would be a lot less rich and fulfilling. No thanks, I'll live by the morals as displayed by Jesus Christ, Himself. And, I'm sorry, but no...I will not...cannot keep them to myself because they don't originate from my shallow heart but from God Himself.

Having said that, I think you misunderstood the purpose of my original post and that was to acknowledge that I had allowed myself...I didn't say you or any other Dinarian had...to take my focus off of where it should be and to allow the RV to become an idol. Knowing the consequences of doing so were unacceptable to the God I serve, I confessed it and repented of it and warned others not to make the same mistake. If you feel that trying to prevent others from following in your footsteps that lead to a misstep or potentially disastrous result then I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree.