Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A couple of thoughts

So, I've been thinking. (A dangerous proposition, I know but it was my day off) I hear lots of talk about people who have 1 M or more USD invested in this, and while I believe that some of it is smoke, I do think that there are probably at least a billion dinar out there waiting for the RV to occur. So, assuming that it RVs at even 1:1, who pays that out AND can they afford to? How would it make Iraq stronger?

Next, I keep hearing about "what happened with the Kuwait Dinar" I will admit that this type of historical research is not my thing, so I pose the question to anyone who may know this off the top of their heads. Is this "waiting" what happened back then or did no one see it coming? Were there discussion boards, and fake GURUs like there are now? Or did it SIMPLY happen? As "covert" as we and Okies crew have been, (yes, that was sarcasm) Could they be dragging their feet with Erbil etc simply because we are already benefitting them in some way? Just my simple thoughts.

• Upvote 1

The internet form of communication really didn't exist back then - - so very few people were aware. It has been stated numerous times that "people at our levels" were not expected to know, react, & so many actually participate in this opportunity. Kind Regards, zuni616

• Upvote 1

So, I've been thinking. (A dangerous proposition, I know but it was my day off) I hear lots of talk about people who have 1 M or more USD invested in this, and while I believe that some of it is smoke, I do think that there are probably at least a billion dinar out there waiting for the RV to occur. So, assuming that it RVs at even 1:1, who pays that out AND can they afford to? How would it make Iraq stronger?

Next, I keep hearing about "what happened with the Kuwait Dinar" I will admit that this type of historical research is not my thing, so I pose the question to anyone who may know this off the top of their heads. Is this "waiting" what happened back then or did no one see it coming? Were there discussion boards, and fake GURUs like there are now? Or did it SIMPLY happen? As "covert" as we and Okies crew have been, (yes, that was sarcasm) Could they be dragging their feet with Erbil etc simply because we are already benefiting them in some way? Just my simple thoughts.

Wow, just some advice. Google Arbil & Erbil, HCL, Oil Law, and Kuwait Dinar. It is your responsibility to protect and/or be informed on your investment. You can learn a lot by reading old post. You can learn more by using Google. Due diligence is good sound investing. This is a gamble, just like the lottery. It has the potential and most of us here and waiting for it. The closer it gets the more hype you will hear. So please, you will need to take a little time and learn. Okies bunch is more entertaining than anything. I don't know much about them but for 3 weeks they have called this already RV'd. And we all know better. I think he is being fed bad information. But to be fair, he is trying also. Adam Montana and Bond Lady has brought some real meat to the table. Truth and sometimes is ain't good but I would rather have the truth than someone pumping. Besides I believe only by proof. I always verify for myself. Really, take some time, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to get a little knowledge thanks to google. Good luck to you. If you get down to only 1 or 2 questions then take it to the forums, but when you have this many questions it makes it look like you want everyone to do your diligence for you. Everyone tries to contribute to help each other. And it gets fun too. Pink Piggie, (one of the Mods) is always coming up with contest to keep our sanity.

BTW Investor in the Kuwait Dinar really made out well.

Edited by uncirculd

The internet form of communication really didn't exist back then - - so very few people were aware. It has been stated numerous times that "people at our levels" were not expected to know, react, & so many actually participate in this opportunity. Kind Regards, zuni616

:lol: i never even thought of that. To me, we have ALWAYS had the internet cuz how would we survive without it?