Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Frank Missing Something?

pirate

Frank do you really think that it can happen soon .Some body of my ( FED ) callme if i want his dinar becose he is no sure that this change will no happen...

If happen how logs we have to change

I'll answer for Frank on this question. I have read enough of Frank's messages that I know how he feels. He would tell you to hold on. Tell your buddy to hang on to his too. It will happen. The problem is that no one knows when. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. Maybe next month but I personally don't think it will be more that a few months maximum. Time will tell.

I was reading all the posts, and I came across the member who brought up the point of Frank's site having Dinar Trade as their only advertiser. I had my reservations about this since I invested in October and became very concerned when I heard that Frank "teamed up" with Ali to have an office in Toledo. A lot of people are relying on this man to give them "good intel"(what is that anymore!?!?) and have invested everything they have into it. The thing that scares me the most is the fact that they are using religion to back this investment up.

I'm confused. Why does the fact that Frank and his follower's use of religion to back this investment "scare" you? There are many of us involved with this investment that have religious beliefs. Is this investment only for athiests? It is a site where many people, of all faiths, go to communicate. Frank has expressed many times that he has no agenda except to help people. As soon as possible after this is all over, he will be turning any simbilance of control over to someone else. The man works about 22 hours per day. Answers hundreds of phone calls and messages every day. OK, he missed a date not once but twice. No big deal. EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS PREDICTED A DATE PRIOR TO THIS VERY MOMENT HAS MISSED THEIR DATE TOO. Does that make them all bad people? No! Most are doing the very best they can to bring us good valid information so we can be prepared when the time comes. By the way, where is you intel? What date are you predicting? Where are your contacts? You do understand that to get to Frank's site that you actually have to tell your computer to go there. If you don't like the site, stay away. It is really that simple.

Another thing, regarding Ali and his supposedly intel to Frank. The fastest way that I can think of for Ali to lose his license and everthing he has is for him to be providing inside information to anyone. Go to Ali's site and look at his BBB information. The man has been in business for a long time and his record is clean. He has sold to thousands and no complaints.