Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday afternoon Joke

Mntnman

I would like to share with you an experience that I recently had regarding drinking and driving. We have all heard we should not drink and drive our car home.

Well I, for one, have done something about it....the other night I was out for dinner and a few drinks with some friends.

Having had a few too many wines and knowing full well I was struggling, I did something I've never done before... I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a bus before...

Cheers! Have a great weekend!

• Upvote 3

Not to funny to me ... My only child was killed by a drunk driver. :(:(:(

He was a Jr. and my best friend...

In fact my avatar is a pic of him.

My quadkidd

I'm Sorry for ur Tragic Loss quadkidd1. Are those the Sand Dunes in Yuma in the Picture ?

Thx for the Post Mntnman. This Thread has produced both a Smile and a Tear from Me. ;)

Not to funny to me ... My only child was killed by a drunk driver. :( :( :(

He was a Jr. and my best friend...

In fact my avatar is a pic of him.

My quadkidd

I'm very sorry for the loss of your child and best friend by a very selfish act. I don't think that is a joking matter. Those of us with children know that is our biggest fear.

Peace to you.

• Upvote 2

I would like to share with you an experience that I recently had regarding drinking and driving. We have all heard we should not drink and drive our car home.

Well I, for one, have done something about it....the other night I was out for dinner and a few drinks with some friends.

Having had a few too many wines and knowing full well I was struggling, I did something I've never done before... I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a bus before...

Cheers! Have a great weekend!

I was pulled over for speeding,the officer told me he was waiting for me all day so I told him I got here as fast as I could.

I was pulled over for speeding,the officer told me he was waiting for me all day so I told him I got here as fast as I could.

sorry for your loss