Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redenomination vs Bank

gur1t4

Certainly we are very happy if there is an RV, and no replacement of the old 25000 IQD into a new 25 IQD. But, in case of redenomination of the old 25,000 IQD changed physically into a new 25 IQD, what will happen with the money in the bank, for example Warka Bank? Is electronic money also change?

For example, 1,000,000 IQD at Warka Bank will change as well be 1,000 IQD?

Because as informed, that the money used in the ISX will not change.

And as we know, that the Warka provides services for ISX trading. I myself have not entered into transactions on the ISX until now.

I need a little explanation.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. :unsure:

Its

Certainly we are very happy if there is an RV, and no replacement of the old 25000 IQD into a new 25 IQD. But, in case of redenomination of the old 25,000 IQD changed physically into a new 25 IQD, what will happen with the money in the bank, for example Warka Bank? Is electronic money also change?

For example, 1,000,000 IQD at Warka Bank will change as well be 1,000 IQD?

Because as informed, that the money used in the ISX will not change.

And as we know, that the Warka provides services for ISX trading. I myself have not entered into transactions on the ISX until now.

I need a little explanation.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. :unsure:

Its def not a stupid question.....electronic currency gets affected the same way physical cash does.....if they redenominate then the warka accounts will be adjusted accordingly....

There was no need to adjust the accounts during the first exchange since it was 1 for 1.....

Its

Its def not a stupid question.....electronic currency gets affected the same way physical cash does.....if they redenominate then the warka accounts will be adjusted accordingly....

There was no need to adjust the accounts during the first exchange since it was 1 for 1.....

thanks for the explanation :)

Keep is correct. It doesn't matter if we hold physical currency or have electronic currency. All currency would be affected the same by a re-denomination. Just as all currency would be affected the same in a revaluation. Having a Warca account does not protect against the re-denomination, it just makes trading in the ISX easier.

• Upvote 1