Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This can only mean one thing: RV is coming!

Fi3ry_Ph03n1x

"Silent Bob" Thrown Off Southwest Flight For Being Too Large...

large-jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

What is Kevin Smith -- AKA "Silent Bob", shown right -- doing flying the cattle call class (no pun intended) on Southwest Airlines anyway? These desperate times -- when famous actor/directors are unsuccessfully commuting in coach class of a cut-rate airline -- can only indicate that our economy is in severe danger. Must mean that an RV is coming!

FP

I agree! @.@

How come all the ladies are beating up on me?!? You mean that Kevin Smith's travel problems are not legitimate sources for genuine RV info? I'm bringing you some serious intel, here. When this RV happens (and we all know it will definitely happen... so please don't ban me from the chat room), you're both gonna come running back to me screaming, "We're sorry FP! You were right all along! Thank you Kevin Smith for making us rich with your fatness and whining!"

FP

I agree! @.@

Why are the ladies picking on me?!? What is so unreasonable about extracting legitimate, genuine RV intel from Kevin Smith's fatness and/or other travel problems? Mark my words... one day when we're filthy rich, you and ILD are gonna come running back to me screaming, "We're sorry Mark! You and Kevin Smith's body fat percentage were right all along! Please forgive our lack of faith in you/it!"

FP

wow thanks fo wasting our time

Look at the bright side: When you're rich, maybe you can buy a sense of humor so that you appreciate jokes like this. Besides, the logic is only slightly less credible than a lot of other stuff people post in the dinar rumors or news forums.

Sorry for wasting 18 seconds of your life, buddy. You'll never get it back. And if you bothered reading this post, I just doubled down on your time wasting.

FP

My question is why do so many people not know how to spell ridiculous? LOL

FP noticed too. But I try not to criticize others. (Any of my friends in the chat room can attest to that.) Some can spell, some can't. I just focus on the message instead of the delivery method.

Plus, she's really pretty. What can I say? I'm a man. If it was some dude who was being a jerk, I would probably totally make fun of him.

At least I'm honest,

FP

Hey FP, I only clicked on this thread because I thought you were one of the "credible" ones. Guess I'll have to remember that you have a sense of humor, too. :-)

Oh, you've flattered me more than you know, and I already have a fi3ry ego too.... so don't fan the flames too much. Thank you for calling me credible. It's nice to know that levity and thoughtfulness aren't completely obsolete in this microchasm of information exchange. Sorry for misleading you, and thanks for having a sense of humor about it with me.

FP