Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Blueprint for Ending the Federal Reserve

WallyWeaver

@WallyWeaver:

"fractional gold holding" is dead on! Sounds funny, I agree, but it is fact. When Chavez transported a portion of Venezuela's gold to the US and the UK for 'safe keeping' many years ago (80s ?), it was tangible gold....the physical stuff. In the meantime, the US has had to pay China in tangible gold about a year ago (maybe 2?) - I can't remember if it was for debt settlement, or something else. If I'm not mistaken it was around 33 tons...??? My memory is not what it used to be..... Some of that gold was fake. When China checked it, they found tungsten cores in several of the bars and demanded replacement, which they got. It was right around the same time that the Queen's (UK) $50 million in gold held by the US went missing. The US (and the UK) has been a very very poor steward of other country's physical gold stores - as well as other assets - they've even stolen assets from Iraq, much to their anger. They've stolen everything they possibly could everywhere they possibly could. Why do you think the US is at war with so many countries heavy with sweet crude? and gold...and other assets that can be 'seized' in the name of 'the war on terrorism'.... ?

With fractional gold sales, they have WAY over leveraged themselves and now no longer hold the gold that was never theirs to begin with. They do not have enough physical gold to send to Chavez, China, and several other countries who are now demanding their gold back - or to the people who bought gold paper (EFTs and such), but they don't yet know their gold is fiction. They will soon enough as they starting demanding it be delivered. The US has claimed to hold gold (in hand) when in fact they do not have it. Same for silver. There's your 'fractional gold holding' scenario. Based on a number of articles, analyses, speculations written by several VERY savvy, intelligent individuals, I too believe that Ft Knox has no gold, or VERY VERY little left. No one has been able to get in there to see/audit the gold in decades, if ever. Ron Paul has tried and so far hasn't been successful. No one has been able to visit, see, or audit ANY of the US gold depositories. Wonder why.....

- - - - - - - - -

@machcobra: Chavez's gold was physical gold he stored in the US and UK for safe keeping. Venezuela is a substantial gold producer/exporter and ranks 22nd in world production. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production. Venezuela wants their gold back. From the US AND the UK. Chavez wants to move that gold to countries he considers safer and more favorable to him and his country - Brazil, Russia, and China. Chavez is anti US with good reason. He sees what the US has done and continues to do to destroy the global economy. He has pushed hard - and continues to push hard (with several other countries now) to move the reserve currency of the world to a basket of currencies that are not dominated by any single country. I'm all for that myself! If you can, find some NON US reading sources about him/Venezuela. It is VERY different from what you will find written by or sourced from the USA.... He's not as bad as Americans think. Same for China, Brazil, and Russia. They too are wanting to cut the US out of it's bully/reserve status.

- - - - - - -

IMO, it will take moving the reserve currency status to a basket of currencies from countries that are fiscally sound and are trade balanced. No more of this 'one country' power status. It failed for England and is now failing for the US. The US needs to get its house in order and butt out of everyone else's affairs. This country needs to stop stealing from other countries/everyone else, including the US people. This is why I believe we will have a major global re-set in the very near future. Other countries are finally starting to wise up and make waves.

Just a FYI regarding pretty much all of what's in this thread (and disregarding the advertising 'spiel' at the end of the vid), but Stansberry just came out with a really good new presentation that I feel is a must see: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1108PSISHOVD/LPSIM841/PR. His facts are accurate and he presents them in a very easy to understand format. It's about 1 hour long, so you may want to set aside some time when convenient. It's an eye opener for sure...even for me...and I thought I was pretty much on top of current matters.

Wally, this is a GREAT thread! Thanks! :tiphat:

Maybe they will Chavez with Gaddafi's gold?

• Upvote 1

@WallyWeaver:

Wally, this is a GREAT thread! Thanks! tip_hat.gif

Blue, I kid you not when I say, "If you lived in southern Caifornia I would absolutely take you out to dinner." I would love to hear what you have to say in person!

With that said, you continually amaze me with new information! Even though we are into this now when you first posted that Chavez is letting the US hold his gold I had never heard that before. Watching this play out is going to be very interesting. What will Venezuela and China do when it is public that we do not have their gold? They obviously suspect that we don't, or at least, that's what it seems like. This could get ugly!

As an American I am not happy about this.... the level of corruption it takes to use the resources someone has entrusted to you for your own purposes is disheartening, to say the least. I would like to think better of my country.... I feel anger and shame all at the same time.... How far we have strayed from our founding if this turns out to be true. And it certainly sounds like it does.

As far as the Stansberry video I do agree, the information is very good and very well presented. My only problem with them, though, is their timeline. I do agree with their outcome I'm just not so sure about the timeline. I say that because I watched a video put out by them earlier this year, I want to say February or Marchish. In that one they thought the dollars' collapse was imminent, or only a few months away. They were saying they thought the dollar would collapse before this year was over. I don't agree with that timeline. My understanding is they have moved the timeline up a bit so that makes me suspicious of their motives.

The bottom line is I agree with their information but they are trying to sell you something once you get to the end. So there is, in my opinion, maybe a little bit of a tendency to try and make some money if they can present to people a more imminent threat. I'm not saying the information isn't good... it's very, very good.

That's why I go with NIA, the information is free. This actually makes me think less of Stansberry, the fact that they charge for their information. If you knew that the country was going to have an economic collapse and you really believed it and understood the terrible consequences, why would you charge people to get information that would help them, if you had it? It's one thing to charge for investment advice to improve your portfolio but we are talking about the collapse of America!!!!!!!

That's why I respect NIA so much. My two cents. The Stansberry video is very good and I would recommend anyone watch it, but I wouldn't advise anyone to pay for their newsletter, just join the NIA for free!

• Upvote 1

When I first learned about how a few countries lead by China were initiating the process of establishing an alternate World's Reserve Currency, that information hit me with a chill. Then next, I realized, that's the solution, the way to go. But then I also realized that the fact that fiat USD is only being able to retain its "value" because it holds the World's Reserve Currency status. Remove that and it will have no support at all. It's negative "Debt Certificate" status will show glaring. And, naturally, in relation to the rest of the world's currencies which will be traded by use of the new commodity backed World's Reserve Currency, the USD will have no value. None. Zip. Then, it will be, "all she wrote." Over. History. And a poor one to boot. The US will be the World's Best Place to Be From.

So my thinking is, the sooner the US joins with China, Germany, France, et al, in regard the establishment of a new commodity backed World's Reserve Currency, the better. It's the US' only salvation. The only possibly plan ahead in which it might be able to START to dig itself out of its situation.

I definitely think you are onto something here estew (hopefully you are okay with me shortening your name) with the WRC. My personal opinion, for what it's worth, is that the USD will lose WRC status somewhere between 2015 and 2020 but closer to 2015. This is just my opinion, if anyone else has a different opinion please share!

I've thought for a long time if you could figure out what will replace the USD as the WRC you could make a lot of money if you started buying it now, before it hits WRC status. But which one? Maybe a basket of currencies so then it would be which "ones?" If you guess right and start buying now, as I said before, it could be similar to buying silver now. You could potentially make a killing!

I definitely think you are onto something here estew (hopefully you are okay with me shortening your name) with the WRC. My personal opinion, for what it's worth, is that the USD will lose WRC status somewhere between 2015 and 2020 but closer to 2015. This is just my opinion, if anyone else has a different opinion please share!

I've thought for a long time if you could figure out what will replace the USD as the WRC you could make a lot of money if you started buying it now, before it hits WRC status. But which one? Maybe a basket of currencies so then it would be which "ones?" If you guess right and start buying now, as I said before, it could be similar to buying silver now. You could potentially make a killing!

It's my feeling a new WRC will not be a currency of any singular existing nation (and no nation will ever OWN it ever again), but it will be a true World's Currency. It won't be a printed "currency," either. Just numbers. I'm sticking my neck out here, but that's how I'm seeing it. Again, "just thinking out loud."

BUT, W, you are very right. And IF there occurs a tying of a new WRC to a given particular existing currency, it would be a great one to be holding. And I give it a 99% chance it will be the Yuan.

Just call me, E, many do, and long have.

Wally, I fully agree with time-line for the loss of the US' WRC status. 2015, or 16, and that's it.

GO RV! We're on a tight schedule, here!

Blue, that movie link worked for me, and I must say, that piece is really well written. It is excellent. And really believable, too. Could all happen just as Stansberry is suggesting it could or maybe will.

• Upvote 1

Blue, I kid you not when I say, "If you lived in southern Caifornia I would absolutely take you out to dinner." I would love to hear what you have to say in person!

With that said, you continually amaze me with new information! Even though we are into this now when you first posted that Chavez is letting the US hold his gold I had never heard that before. Watching this play out is going to be very interesting. What will Venezuela and China do when it is public that we do not have their gold? They obviously suspect that we don't, or at least, that's what it seems like. This could get ugly!

As an American I am not happy about this.... the level of corruption it takes to use the resources someone has entrusted to you for your own purposes is disheartening, to say the least. I would like to think better of my country.... I feel anger and shame all at the same time.... How far we have strayed from our founding if this turns out to be true. And it certainly sounds like it does.

As far as the Stansberry video I do agree, the information is very good and very well presented. My only problem with them, though, is their timeline. I do agree with their outcome I'm just not so sure about the timeline. I say that because I watched a video put out by them earlier this year, I want to say February or Marchish. In that one they thought the dollars' collapse was imminent, or only a few months away. They were saying they thought the dollar would collapse before this year was over. I don't agree with that timeline. My understanding is they have moved the timeline up a bit so that makes me suspicious of their motives.

The bottom line is I agree with their information but they are trying to sell you something once you get to the end. So there is, in my opinion, maybe a little bit of a tendency to try and make some money if they can present to people a more imminent threat. I'm not saying the information isn't good... it's very, very good.

That's why I go with NIA, the information is free. This actually makes me think less of Stansberry, the fact that they charge for their information. If you knew that the country was going to have an economic collapse and you really believed it and understood the terrible consequences, why would you charge people to get information that would help them, if you had it? It's one thing to charge for investment advice to improve your portfolio but we are talking about the collapse of America!!!!!!!

That's why I respect NIA so much. My two cents. The Stansberry video is very good and I would recommend anyone watch it, but I wouldn't advise anyone to pay for their newsletter, just join the NIA for free!

Hi W, wasn't up late. I live in the UK. I agree the Stansberry video is very good and I get how you feel about the hard sell too, but I suppose they are an investment company - it's how they make their money. Besides, the most important info is free, if only people would look up from their tele for a bit. Only how to make mega bucks is not for free. The only thing is, I feel that even he is suffering from a touch of normalacy bias. The scenario he has painted is not the worst it could be.

Remember how the CDC sent out that completely bizzarre warning about what to do in the event of a zombie pandemic, right down to instructions of how to sever the head from the body! And now the big Hollywood production about the killer plague... call me a conspiracy theorist but, they're planning something nasty to get rid of the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious. Otherwise, what's with the FEMA camps stacked high with millions of plastic coffins (they actually look like food containers to me), and the new road signs that have sprung up all over America with markings at the back of them that can be understood by military personnel internationally.

Sorry bout that. Probably because of the period at the end of the link.

Here: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1108PSISHOVD/LPSIM841/PR

That should do the trick.

:D

Thanks Blue. Very, very informative.

". . . . call me a conspiracy theorist but, they're planning something nasty to get rid of the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious. Otherwise, what's with the FEMA camps stacked high with millions of plastic coffins (they actually look like food containers to me), and the new road signs that have sprung up all over America with markings at the back of them that can be understood by military personnel internationally."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81192-the-blueprint-for-ending-the-federal-reserve/page__st__100#ixzz1WGIBE0HX

TYRON, you didn't mention all the guarded modern razor-wired interment camps now sited all over the country.

Didn't know about the road signs. They'd be difficult to see.

The plastic coffins I have seen images of. Also seen it said that they are supposed to be buried in concrete. But that's stupid. It can clearly be seen that they are simply but reusable shipping containers. Good for four to a half a dozen items, each. And, ready to go.

Interesting that someone in th UK understands what we are dealing with here.

Government sanctioned debt? Now that is communism. No debt, boy that would stifle innovation and risk taking. Bernanke's quote is probably in regards to the lack of action after chairmen Benjamin Strong passed away in 1928. The other quotes are all from LAWYERS, which I have an opinion of them. Our debt is from our government spending, so why would you think it would be a good idea to allow them to print the money. Can anyone say Zimbabwe?

Core inflation has remained stable over the recent past. I blame the headline inflation on oil speculators and food prices on farmers switching from corn for food to corn for fuel. Inflation over the long haul is a necessary phenomena that should be regulated by someone, and since we are talking decades and centuries, yes there is going to be inflation.

A moratorium on all debt would absolutely destroy this country. Microsoft, apple, google, etc, etc, etc these companies I am sure all started with some debt and look what has happened. We need debt, it is how we transfer money from surplus spending units to deficit spending units. AKA, debt is how we get money from old dudes into the hands of young innovative and ambitious men and women. Government sanctioned debt, even in the short term, would cause rates to skyrocket. The government process would be so muddied that it would take forever to determine who would qualify, thereby raising rates as demand would skyrocket. Also, you would have to increase the size of government workforce massively to handle all of the requests. Think about how many people are employed by banks now. If they couldn't lent the whole demand would be the government's responsibility.

I give Bernanke a big plus for stating the fed should own the great depression because they make monetary policy, but I doubt he meant that they did it maliciously. In 1928 Benjamin Strong died which left a vacuum at the fed, so in 1929 when the crash hit there was no one to step. Then there was a contractionary policy which stifled the economy resulting in massive unemployment. So yes they did it, but its not like they were trying to destroy the very country that gives them power.

I highly doubt that Bernanke would advocate a reserveless currency, unless he was talking about stimulus to the economy when rates are already so low and quantitative easing techniques have been applied.

Also, you must remember that any profits at the fed are returned to the treasury ;-)

It is not easy drawing up a defense for a quasi-public bank to loan money to our government, but it creates a sense of accountability that says, "hey government you can't just spend and spend without consequences. In reality the Fed has increased the money supply when the government needed it, hence the stimulus, so it appears to me that the government in a sense is printing their own money.

In all I am in favor of a central bank. I really do not see a better system. The alternative is to allow our government to print money with no restrictions(interest). Those guys that you listed quotes were mostly lawyers and I would argue that they have done more damage to this country than bankers (more specifically the Fed). Could you imagine what we would have for monetary policy if Obama did not have to think about the interest on dollars printed. All major developed countries have central banks, how can you say that they suck the capital out of the economy?

It is a difficult task to defend any human who lends assistance(money) to another human only to gain from it, but it is a reality and without it rich old dudes would hoard their money and the economy would falter.

PS I love you folks, don't hate me for supporting a Federal Reserve system.

I really wanted to make the point that debt is not bad. You want to end debt now and forever? Debt has a dirty name, but think about this. Our government requires lower capital levels for our banks than they have in Europe. Therefore, less capital means more money the banks can lend out aka debt. Now tell me which country over the last century has had more innovation and ingenuity. Debt is required to make ideas and start-up companies take off. No offense to our friends across the ponds. The consequence is when times get tough it has a greater effect since there is more debt, I can't deny that. I just feel that it is necessary to get money to those who are ambitious. Where would we be if Henry Ford was not allowed to fail a little before hitting the jackpot?

"In all I am in favor of a central bank. I really do not see a better system."

I am thorougly enjoying this conversation among equals, men who both apparently understand money and banking. You guys are great!! But I have one question--where is our Shabibi?? I think a Central Bank is an ideal solution, although most likely bringing its own flaws. But Shabibi appears to be handling this extraordinarily well. So where is our Shabibi?

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Hi W, wasn't up late. I live in the UK. I agree the Stansberry video is very good and I get how you feel about the hard sell too, but I suppose they are an investment company - it's how they make their money. Besides, the most important info is free, if only people would look up from their tele for a bit. Only how to make mega bucks is not for free. The only thing is, I feel that even he is suffering from a touch of normalacy bias. The scenario he has painted is not the worst it could be.

Remember how the CDC sent out that completely bizzarre warning about what to do in the event of a zombie pandemic, right down to instructions of how to sever the head from the body! And now the big Hollywood production about the killer plague... call me a conspiracy theorist but, they're planning something nasty to get rid of the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious. Otherwise, what's with the FEMA camps stacked high with millions of plastic coffins (they actually look like food containers to me), and the new road signs that have sprung up all over America with markings at the back of them that can be understood by military personnel internationally.

Thanks Blue. Very, very informative.

"the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious." I'm not up for this. I'm four out of five, so that doesn't sound promising to me. lol (In case you're curious, I'm not infirm). I'm reading a spooky book by Justin Cronyn called The Passage, and I think it may be heading toward a world such as that with the plastic coffins, and marked road signs. I'm praying that, in the face of an enormous change in the Earth, the 26,000 year leap into who knows what, human decency and goodness will prevail. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your Glock loaded and ready. lol

Tremendous start in my estimation but there is "tons of individual debt" that never could be properly retired. So there is but one path and its through individual BK with a "fixed sentence" on incurring further debt for no less then ten years. Violation of said sentencing would be punishable with 24 months confinement to a labor driven halfway house whereby wages earned would cover room & board. Just a start...

I know nothing about this, but I do bring a curious mind to the table. So . . . wouldn't we have to establish a value for our buck so that ordinary people would have a decent chance of being able to pay their loans off someday? With all these power players in the game, it would be easy for the little guy to get lost in the suffle. What protections would be built into the new system for him/her?

". . . . call me a conspiracy theorist but, they're planning something nasty to get rid of the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious. Otherwise, what's with the FEMA camps stacked high with millions of plastic coffins (they actually look like food containers to me), and the new road signs that have sprung up all over America with markings at the back of them that can be understood by military personnel internationally."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81192-the-blueprint-for-ending-the-federal-reserve/page__st__100#ixzz1WGIBE0HX

TYRON, you didn't mention all the guarded modern razor-wired interment camps now sited all over the country.

Didn't know about the road signs. They'd be difficult to see.

The plastic coffins I have seen images of. Also seen it said that they are supposed to be buried in concrete. But that's stupid. It can clearly be seen that they are simply but reusable shipping containers. Good for four to a half a dozen items, each. And, ready to go.

Interesting that someone in th UK understands what we are dealing with here.

Here's the problem E, what are the shipping containers for? In the video I watched, there were thousands upon thousands. There is no doubt at all that some culling process is being prepared for. Either a manmade plague or perhaps a natural encounter with a brown dwarf type extinction event - maybe why they need a seed vault full of non GMO seeds to be buried into a mountain in Norway. And what's with the underground cities? They denied it for years until 9/11 when they casually confessed that they had hidden George Bush in one of them right after the tragedy.

WW, Thanks for the invite! :D Raincheck? :P:D

Appreciate the kind words. :wub:

I read a lot and am fascinated by global matters, most of which are pre-planned and orchestrated by a tyrannical oligarchy with no oversight and no regard for the populace. It's all about power, then money. I also love conspiracies, especially those which later are found to be not so conspiratorial.

With that said, I do believe gold will be a key factor in the fall of the Fed, Central Banks, and fiat currencies worldwide. Here's another very interesting deep rabbit hole on the gold situation: http://www.zerohedge.com/article/tracking-gold-conspiracy-gatas-must-read-presentation-cheviot-asset-management-sound-money-c . Some of the links in this piece are simply astonishing. Happy reading!

You're so right about the level of corruption in our country. The thing is that is has been going on ever since it was colonized, and WAY before that in England/Germany/France. We are only just recently seeing it all emerge due to our instant communication technology. Without the Internet so readily available to the masses and simply TONS of data to be found on it, the oligarchic machinations would have continued unknown and unchecked. Now that the 'dirty laundry' is being discovered and analyzed by so many - people AND countries - and so many countries are starting to fight back from oppressive control, the movement for change is escalating. China...Russia....now Japan....Brazil....several South American countries....several (if not most) Middle East countries.... they're all angry and fed up. Change is coming and I believe gold will be a huge part of that. I have my doubts that we have until 2015 before it all falls apart. I'm thinking it may actually happen by end 2013...2.5 years. If not sooner. I don't see how the countries of the world will allow it to go on beyond that. I hope you're right as I need more time to become even better prepared. Limited resources only allows me prep in smaller increments than I'd wish. Now that I realize I won't become a gazillionaire any time soon, I must continue in my quest as I have up til now.

Re Stansberry, I totally agree with you that they definitely have a sales pitch agenda. Nevertheless, a few of their presentations (certainly not all) are very good and very thorough. A little alarmist imo, but worth considering. I am not a member of SR but most definitely am a member of NIA and have been since they started. I just wish I had the means to participate in what they suggest.

I too am a firm believer that something catastrophic this way comes.... IMO though I think it will be more natural disaster related, although I do not discount the possibility of illness (read mass contamination) related. There's been a HUGE push for vaccines, the insistent fluoridation of the US treated drinking water when most other countries in the world have now banned it, the HUGE push to medicate every person possible, and so on. With weakened immunities due to all of these efforts, a virus would definitely have a devastating affect on a large portion of the population. Over 2/3 of the American population is on some sort of man-made Rx drug. Having been in the health/life ins industry for over 2 decades, I've seen first hand how many people are on something or other...kids too. :o The push for chemically produced food/drink has only aided in furthering the escalation of poor/bad health. I can't tell you how many I've seen drink nothing but sodas, and eat nothing but processed foods (boxed, canned, fast food, chemically preserved, HFCS, etc.). It's all an agenda: riches for the producers, riches for big pharma, and control/demise of the sick/ailing people. Sodium fluoride is used to calm, to dumb down: http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm . Americans are a pioneering bunch. We're independent, we don't like to be told what to do, and we fight back. THIS is THE #1 reason we still have fluoride in our water system and the #1 reason so many are put on Prozac and/or other anti-psychotics/anti-depressants.

I have been watching weather patterns, flood and drought patterns, earthquakes, and earthquake swarms for well over 3 years now. It's shocking to see how so much rain/storms/flooding has been 'targeted' in the New Madrid Fault Zone and the snow pack areas of mountains all over the US - especially our northern states. I watch the National Weather Service national loop and see blue weather 'clusters' daily in those areas, where the rest of the country is clear. Intellicast is another good place to watch for weather patterns. It is interesting to note that the 4-5 named tropical storms predicted to possibly become hurricanes this season (watched on underground.com) have been 'pushed' out to sea by chemtrails and HAARP clouds. Not once, but numerous times. I've been watching chemtrail activity all over, especially the California areas. Intellicast is a great site to watch criss-crossed chemtrails fanned off the coast of LA to SF. Days later, storms pop up north of CA and over to the midwest and central states again (following the jet stream). You don't notice it all unless you watch it daily on several sites.

The super-hype of Hurricane Irene which made landfall as a Cat 1, and not the hyped Cat 4 spewed by all media sources, is something else to note as well. Our media is sensationalizing drama events to distract from more serious economy matters....or something else...? Know this and keep an eye out for it. Yes, the East Coast experienced some substantial wind (up to 85 mph) and serious rain/flooding...BUT....it's happened before and within the past 4 years - without all the drama, etc.. I did a quick search for hurricane history hitting the mid Atlantic region and trailing up the East Coast to NY and beyond, and there have been several events of more serious storms. It begs the question...why so much hooplah over a cat 1 storm that will dissipate down to TS by the time it reaches NY? What else is happening that we're not being told...?

That Day of Rage may become the trigger point for some serious events, as well stated by E. Keep an eye on that too. I feel in my bones a 'storm brewing'....

Watch the alternate/non MSM sources. Something IS happening.... and if we're alert, we may know ahead of time.

Have you all noticed Ron Paul is getting little to NO air time again? Any of the other candidates have their strings attached to the PTB. I sure was hoping for those strings to be severed and to get someone in the House who could really get us back to basics again.

The rabbit holes go WAY WAY deep.... and they're all interconnected.

Okay.... I'm climbing down from my soap box.... once I get started, it's hard for me to shut up! There is SO much out there! :lol::rolleyes:

(...where's the duct tape...?..... )

:lol::blush:

• Upvote 2

"the 'useless eaters, constitutionalist, the aged, the infirm, the rebellious." I'm not up for this. I'm four out of five, so that doesn't sound promising to me. lol (In case you're curious, I'm not infirm). I'm reading a spooky book by Justin Cronyn called The Passage, and I think it may be heading toward a world such as that with the plastic coffins, and marked road signs. I'm praying that, in the face of an enormous change in the Earth, the 26,000 year leap into who knows what, human decency and goodness will prevail. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your Glock loaded and ready. lol

Don't worry Francie, you seem very gutsy to me. Grow your own garden, hoard food, I believe you used to bake your own bread - you may have to return to that, keep your money in precious metals, and in the event of trouble stay away from cities. But in the end it doesn't matter because they can kill our bodies, but our souls are immortal and beyond their reach. I just think of it like this - the entire planet is going through a cleansing process of some sort, and if it means the world will become a better, cleaner, kinder, happier place then so be it. As for your central banking question. I'm afraid it was the start of America's woes. Your forefather were against it because they knew exactly where it would lead - enslavement.

Don't worry Francie, you seem very gutsy to me. Grow your own garden, hoard food, I believe you used to bake your own bread - you may have to return to that, keep your money in precious metals, and in the event of trouble stay away from cities. But in the end it doesn't matter because they can kill our bodies, but our souls are immortal and beyond their reach. I just think of it like this - the entire planet is going through a cleansing process of some sort, and if it means the world will become a better, cleaner, kinder, happier place then so be it. As for your central banking question. I'm afraid it was the start of America's woes. Your forefather were against it because they knew exactly where it would lead - enslavement.

So very well said!

Remaining calm, facing reality, preparing for whatever may come our way no matter what, is paramount. Stress, anxiety, fear, panic all lead to problems. For me, no matter what happens, I'm okay with it all. I'll 'go with the flow'. And yes, our souls are immortal. We will prevail, one way or another. As long as we keep to the path, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. We all need to steer clear of those areas where trouble will spark.

Blue, what can I say? I think it will take me the rest of the weekend to respond to all of your excellent points!+1 of course...

I have to get back to work here but I will say this: very perceptive of you to pick up on the chemtrails here in California. This is known by many of us out here but there's not much we can do about it. I remember when I was in highschool it was a pesticide that they would basically spray all over the coastal cities in southern California. At least we were told it was pesticide but who knows what all was in it.

My family and I moved down to the coastal area when I started highschool; we had previously lived up in the mountains. My sister almost immediately became pretty ill upon our moving. She had many trips back and forth to the doctor but in the four years my family lived down there she never really got better. It didn't just affect her physical health, either... She acquired some behavior/ emotional problems as well. The crazy part is after four years my family moved out of state (I stayed) and within a few weeks of leaving my sister began to start feeling better. Within a few months she was totally fine. After that my Mom started looking into the "pesticides" and that's what we chalked it up to...

Pretty frightening stuff if you ask me.... of course, having lived here most of my life I have heard all of the conspiracy theories on this. There's a guy that I work with who is always talking about the chemtrails and how they are linked to the government implementing the chemtrails as an instrument of population control. I don't know if I'm ready to take it that far but there is something to it... my sister can attest to that!

As far as dinner.... anytime you're in the area and it would be my pleasure! One of my absolute favorite things to do in life is to meet my close friends and have long dinners where we partake in "fellowship"(the Christian in me speaking). We basically discuss everything from spiritual matters to politics to ... well... we pretty much just talk about everything! There is simply nothing like sitting down to a good meal with close friends and having fellowship...

• Upvote 1

"In all I am in favor of a central bank. I really do not see a better system."

I am thorougly enjoying this conversation among equals, men who both apparently understand money and banking. You guys are great!! But I have one question--where is our Shabibi?? I think a Central Bank is an ideal solution, although most likely bringing its own flaws. But Shabibi appears to be handling this extraordinarily well. So where is our Shabibi?

Welcome aboard Francie26, glad you are here!

That is an excellent question... I don't know much about the CBI and it's relationship to the GOI so anything I would have to say would just be me talking out of my hat. I will look into it for you, though...

Or, is there anyone else who can speak to this? I'm a fish out of water on this one.... I barely have time to read all the information on our own national cancer, oops, I mean central bank.

Well, geez! What else is there for a good govmint to do when it's Social Security (SS), Supplemental Security Income grants (SSI), it's Medicare and Medicaid, Food Stamp Program, blah blah, an' all, all run out of MUNY! and at once an' da same time. And where there's a serious situation IN RESPECT AND HOW the MAJORiTY of FREELOADER$ riding this fancy cushy soft GRAVY-TRAIN is Sucking Up All the WEALTH! (LIKE WAY OVER FIFTY PERCENT OF THE POP-u-LASHUN's now doin' this! Or will be, depending on how you count things) and without providing any ongoing FARE SHARE CONTRIBUTION! to the Commun-ity. THINK ABOUT THAT! What ELSE can a good govmint do but reduce the prolem by MAKING, thru a tru an' honest Govmint 'Xecutive Odor, the Retirement Age to be an ACTUAL and TOTALLY TRUE Retirement Age! Like, THE END! Since fundings of the cash-sucking programs have to be cancelled we NEED to CANCIL the RecipiANTS of the non-existing funds. (And don't you start cryin' to me 'bout any TRUST FUND, I ain't answerin' to that.) Think About It! Think 'bout what I am saying! Think about HOW the existing Rat Hole Needs to be cut loose an' BUTT-PLUGGED! Start Thinking like a True Man, like a Bush or BamBam! It's so simple. And it would be a shameful fiscal waste to let all those stacked good green plastic boxes and empty 24/7 razor-wire guarded camps go to waste. No? We need to cut down on waste, and that is what this idea behind the idea for the new 'Tirement AGE is all about! THINK. It's a matter of efficiency. Pure and Simple. And it's a way to keep the country from going down da' tube! THINK! An' Gaud Bless 'Merica!

THE END

Here's another tunnel down in the rabbit hole... the Central Banks. http://www.puppet99.com/?p=126

ALL Central Banks are owned by the Rothschilds. There are only 5 countries left that they don't control: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya. And I think Libya is getting ready to fall off that list. Look how fast they put a Central Bank in Egypt....

This also explains why all Muslim nations are totally anti western interference. More and more countries are resentful of and angered by the western elite controlling them. What's really odd is that China is now tied in to the Rothschild Central Bank system. This I did not know! and found surprising....

I did find out that Chavez removed Venezuela from the IMF and the World Bank system back in 07 right after he was elected, but.....they still have a R owned Central Bank. Go figure.... I believe he is trying to get totally free of that cabal. Once a country is sucked in though, I don't think they can ever get out. He may end up being 'taken care of'.....

Our country (US) does not need nor do we want ANY Central Bank - or Federal Reserve. What we need are a state bank in each state. No debt, interest free loans (like our country used to have) that were paid back with a reasonable fee. Interest at 300-400% over the life of a loan (mortgages, commerce, industry) is abusive and not conducive to growth or prosperity. Fractional banking must end. http://motherjones.com/mojo/2009/03/how-nation%E2%80%99s-only-state-owned-bank-became-envy-wall-street . A state owned bank also provides tremendous revenue for its state. This would be a great way to support state structure/economy without having to tax state residents to death.

The Rothschilds also control the IMF, the World Bank, the BIS, and just about every other 3 letter entity out there.

Edited by BlueOrchid919

Wow! The Rothschild gang are in China? I am in shock. I had assumed that Communist China would be next to impossible for the Rothschild gang to ever be able gain a entrance, let alone a foothold.

Man, that changes everything. This means that China's efforts together with several other nations to establish an alternate World Currency is actually the Rothschild's. It is the Rothschild gang that intends to destroy the US.

------------------

I'm thinking if an Islamic bank appeared sound it could or might be a good place to stash one's stuff.

• Upvote 1

Wow! The Rothschild gang are in China? I am in shock. I had assumed that Communist China would be next to impossible for the Rothschild gang to ever be able gain a entrance, let alone a foothold.

Man, that changes everything. This means that China's efforts together with several other nations to establish an alternate World Currency is actually the Rothschild's. It is the Rothschild gang that intends to destroy the US.

------------------

I'm thinking if an Islamic bank appeared sound it could or might be a good place to stash one's stuff.

Okay... I did a little more digging re the China connection. The Bank of China (BOC) is not a central bank but it IS licensed by the Republic of China to issue banknotes. I do not believe China has a 'Central Bank of China' that would be Rothschild owned. I believe the R's are trying to gain a foothold, but are having to cede to the Chinese decisions and control. Here are a couple of links that may help clarify their position (China's). I would be very surprised to see China cede control of their banking system to ANYONE, let alone the banking cabal. Check it out if you will please and see what you think. I see the Rothschild connection in the Chinese banking system, but I do not see them controlling it. China may be a saving grace for the world's economy. They're pretty powerful AND the largest creditor nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_China

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/banking_and_finance/article4783449.ece

Regardless, yes, it does look like the Rothschild's are in China, but it doesn't look like think they control much of anything there.

A properly set up business structure would allow you to keep funds very safely in Hong Kong or Singapore, or a few other safe havens. A properly set up foreign business is not bound by US banking/IRS rules.

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

http://business.time...icle4783449.ece

Regardless, yes, it does look like the Rothschild's are in China, but it doesn't look like think they control much of anything there.

A properly set up business structure would allow you to keep funds very safely in Hong Kong or Singapore, or a few other safe havens. A properly set up foreign business is not bound by US banking/IRS rules.

Thanks for putting the hand to the plow tonight Blue! Wow, you've really uncovered a whole lot of information for us to digest!+1

Just as you suggested E., it would be a good idea to start buying some Yuan and sticking it in the safe. You and I are on the same page with this. As far as foreign currencies go I'm looking at the Yuan and the Singapore Dollar. I am constantly going over my budget every month to see if I can cut out anymore so I can have more to invest. There are so many opportunities out there right now to make money off of the decline of the dollar....

Hopefully we all have enough time and resources to be properly prepared.

• Upvote 1

I've like the idea of an HK bank for some time. I've been there, and road the Star Ferry across Hong Kong Bay, too! a buncha times. There's two levels. Both levels had no glass windows. It's all open. Breezy. Awesome! The upper level is for the peeps can front the extra cost it takes to ride up there. I think I calculated it was ten cents, total, one way. I had wanted to ride that boat ever since seeing the movie, the World of Susie Wong as a child. (A love story.) WHAT was most incredible is that the air there, all of it, has the most amazing aroma, even out in the middle of a windy HK Bay. I GUESSED it could be Sesame Blossoms. . . maybe. Just don't know.

Anyway, it is my view that HK is one of the best places there is for keeping one's yellow metal. You can buy the stuff directly from one's own HK bank. Simple. Easy. Though would depend on the bank, of course. One would then store it in one's HK bank. Simple. Simple. BUT. . . I KNOW you have to visit to open an account.

Man! Would love to see HK again. I stayed at the YWCA. (YUP! I got that typed right.) And they had a cheap restaurant, of sorts, in the plain undecorated basement where the Chinese ate. (I avoided the tourist trail.) And that cheap food there tasted absolutely incredible. It was so good! But the best was at a street market which SUDDENLY opened at noon, at an intersection way back from the waterfront, in the REAL HONG KONG. It was incredible to see this happen right before my eys. And fast. Everyone was running. And the police were there, too, and scrambling fast, also, hauling off what must have been illegal carts. I bought a bowl of soup that was ladled from a hot Calderon set in a cart next to a cart with a display of many suspended huge white bras. I could not imagine who the market for this product was. Chinese women, for the most part, are petite from head to toe. But, I tell you, it was a show in itself. Apart from this, all the market's carts looked uniformally the same, except for the merchandise, which included just about anything. Anyway, the soup I bought, was served in a real white bowl with a ceramic Asian styled spoon. And one just stood there and ate one's soup, then, when one was finished, one returned the hardware. No styrofoam trash here. I am telling you, here, today, that soup was the best chicken soup I ever ate. Even to this day. It was a soup of the Gods! I don't remember what it cost except it was incredibly cheap. Know that much.

Go RV!