Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mangorancher email reply to me

Wicked

I sent Mangorancher an email and asked him to remove me from his email list as he was sending me unsolicited sales spam, here is his reply:

To: XXXXXXXX

Subject: DONE JERK!

TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER

YOU ARE ONE THE REASONS I AM CLOSING THE SITE DOWN YOUR COMPASSION IS UNDERWHELMING. MAY YOU BECOME BROKE AS FAST AS YOUR WEALTH!

JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED!

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Name & Email Address:
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I sent Mangorancher an email and asked him to remove me from his email list as he was sending me unsolicited sales spam, here is his reply:

YOU ARE ONE THE REASONS I AM CLOSING THE SITE DOWN YOUR COMPASSION IS UNDERWHELMING. MAY YOU BECOME BROKE AS FAST AS YOUR WEALTH!

JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED!

blink.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Name & Email Address from Quote

He was a moderator for P.D.

I purposefully got kicked from that sight one night just for fun. If you question the pumpers there its and automatic boot LOL.

They truly have no tact anyway and obviously have some anger issues. It's sad really...I guess you aren't allowed to be one of their sheeple!!! :)

Okay, now I am curious. Who or what was mangorancher, other than perhaps a rancher of mangos?

Shows a definite lack of business acumen, expecially in terms of client communications.

:blink:

smee2

Apparently he was one of the early Gurus that has been on a quest for finding a site that will tolerate him.

Looks like he had to create a tolerable environment by creating a list so je could share his pearls of wisdom.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but you didn't see the message he sent to me! There are always two sides to every story!

JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED!

OK so you think I have no business acumen, well let's put it this way I have 550 tree plantation in the philippines and you have no clue about me... so need I say more?

Okay, now I am curious. Who or what was mangorancher, other than perhaps a rancher of mangos?

Shows a definite lack of business acumen, expecially in terms of client communications.

:blink:

smee2

No it was a private list that I shared this investment with... and I AM NO GURU... again, another person who doesn't know me but comments anyway! quote name='Dalite' date='22 August 2011 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1314007930' post='632423']

Apparently he was one of the early Gurus that has been on a quest for finding a site that will tolerate him.

Looks like he had to create a tolerable environment by creating a list so je could share his pearls of wisdom.

It's really not important any more... I know I have made many people angry trying to hold things together at PD.. To those I offended, I apologize. 20/20 Hind site I would NEVER DO THAT JOB EVER AGAIN!! I was trying to help a moderator who has cancer and lost her job at her bank (and her insurance with it) because her name was shared in one of the CC's at PD... I just don' t care much for people who attack me when I'm trying to do good for others!

Edited by mangorancher
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Wow I apologize and I get negatives... Go figure! I guess it is what it is! Mango

I took the negative off because of your apology and the fact you were helping someone that got too far into the PD syndrome and lost her job. That is gracious of you. I am one you banned from PD; however in the end, it ended up being the best thing that happened to me simply because there was just too much controvery and duct tape over there. I don't hold it against you anymore. I did at first, but I have found that if I don't hold onto my hurt or dismay, then I'm alot better off. Mango, don't try to control this thread.....people are going to say what they are going to say. Frankly, I think if I had stayed over at PD, I would probably be a little wacho by now (lol)....just let things be. We all have too much stuff going on in our lives to let words get the best of us. Peace.

• Upvote 2

I acknowledge that I did say this, his "request" wasn't so nice and I had just talked to the gal, who was in TEARS because someone said "I'm glad you have cancer... I hope you DIE" all because I was sharing a business that would help her earn money for her cancer treatments! His/her timing wasn't the best and I admit I over reacted.

Mango...what's the deal...did you really write that TAKER TAKER TAKER crap...

I'm TOPLIS...big brother to GRASHOPA...banned from PD for asking questions...

I live quietly here in my own little tree

I took the negative off because of your apology and the fact you were helping someone that got too far into the PD syndrome and lost her job. That is gracious of you. I am one you banned from PD; however in the end, it ended up being the best thing that happened to me simply because there was just too much controvery and duct tape over there. I don't hold it against you anymore. I did at first, but I have found that if I don't hold onto my hurt or dismay, then I'm alot better off. Mango, don't try to control this thread.....people are going to say what they are going to say. Frankly, I think if I had stayed over at PD, I would probably be a little wacho by now (lol)....just let things be. We all have too much stuff going on in our lives to let words get the best of us. Peace.

Thank you! Mango

• Upvote 2