Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Odds

Qman

So what do you all think the odds are of an RV/RI beween the 14th and the 20th of this month?

This question would imply that one has to know the remaining number of days left untill the end of the world.

If the world ended in 1 million days and you are asking if we will RV "between" 14-20th the odds are...5/1quadzillion that anyone could figure that out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we do know the date of the end of the world. December 21, 2012 as this is the end of the Mayan Calander.With that being said, the rv will happen on December 22, 2012 lol

I need a link!LOL A couple months ago my desk-top calendar ended on Dec. 31st 2009. I have yet to get a new one to replace it. The world hasn't ended. Is there a chance that one can't make a calendar that never ends? Furthermore, any calendar made has to end SOMETIME?