Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

selling 3 million dinar

bluemtnbri

I have to sell some dinar . It appears the going rate is around $1100 per million. I live in the Vancouver B.C. Canada. I will take most any form of payment that doesn't involve fees. You can Paypal the money, but the price will be $100 more as they charge 3% for me to receive it. If you have any questions I prefer email correspondence. I will supply a phone number for the purchasing party after details are worked out. the dinar I have is 25k notes.

You can send emails to

bluemtnbri@shaw.ca

• Upvote 1

I have to sell some dinar . It appears the going rate is around $1100 per million. I live in the Vancouver B.C. Canada. I will take most any form of payment that doesn't involve fees. You can Paypal the money, but the price will be $100 more as they charge 3% for me to receive it. If you have any questions I prefer email correspondence. I will supply a phone number for the purchasing party after details are worked out. the dinar I have is 25k notes.

You can send emails to

bluemtnbri@shaw.ca

I live in Edmonton, AB and have family in the Vancouver area. I am interested in buying all 3 million IQD you have. I have some questions that I hope you are able to answer: 1) When and where did you purchase this IQD and do you have copies of the purchase receipt? 2) Do you know of a bank in the Greater Vancouver Area that would verify the authenticity of the Dinar?

I am willing to offer you 3,000.00 USD and make payment by my nephew in cash. I need one day to wire transfer to him.

I am looking at some other private purchases so I would appreciate a timely answer; also ,I will be in Kelowna on Aug 19/11 for a few days.

I have an 800 number at my business which I will email to you.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...