Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 3 Million Dinar $3100

rhino92698

I have to sell some of my dinar collection due to a urgent matter that simply can't wait. It appears the going rate is around $1100 per million. So here is a chance for someone to save $200 or more depending on where you usually buy it. I've purchased all of mine from DinarTrade back in the middle of 2010. The price is non-negotiable as the selling price is what I have to have for it. I have been a member of Dinar Vets since May 2010 and VIP for a year starting at that point. I live in the midwest near the KC region. I will take most any form of payment that doesn't involve fees. You can Paypal the money, but the price will be $100 more as they charge 3% for me to receive it. If you have any questions I prefer email correspondence. I will supply a phone number for the purchasing party after details are worked out. You can send emails to huskerforex@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

No takers at that price it looks like. I am willing to take $999 per million in any increments you choose with a minimum of 500k. All of my denominations are 25k notes uncirculated.

I am interested; I live in Edmonton, AB.

My private email is mega.energizer@hotmail.com