Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pluses and minuses

Why do I run out of +/- ? I ran out last night and today gave one + and ran out again. What is the limit? How come there is a limit and what controls when you get more? I don't understand why you can run out, what's the point? Can someone make a logical explaination? I wanted to just ask a MOD, how could I do that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hear they are based on your Karma. :)

If you chant Om Mani Padme Hum for thirty minutes you should have built up enough positive Karma to be able to plus or minus at least 6 more times... lmao

But seriously? I have no Idea how many clicks we get or the reasoning behind it. And truthfully... does it really matter that much? This ain't facebook or plentyOfish... hahahaha!

I'll leave your report active and see if any of the other mods know the answer to the +- question.

• Upvote 2

I think it is also based on 24 hr period. Which is why after a set amount time you were able to do one more but still have to wait to catch up to the next last one within that 24 hr period to do more again. There is a limit in place so it is not abused also. Yes, there are some who will not only abuse the negative but the positive too.