Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Potential IRA taxes coming our way

sweet pea

H.R. 1124 - A Bill to contact your Representative about - - NOW!

Hello fellow Dinarians: I was out on OpenCongress.orgtonight browsing what our buddies up in DC are up to and I happened across thislittle gem that they have titled "H.R. 1124: Fairness in TaxationAct of 2011" WHAT A MISNOMER!! If you're not a member of opencongress.org, please, gothere, sign up - it's free- look up this atrocity (it's on page 17 when youtype "taxes" in to the search block) and when it comes up with Rep.Janice Shakowsky's picture, just above her picture you'll see a page with amagnifying glass in it. Click on that page and the actual bill comes up. It'samazing. 49% top Tax Rate - - For Us as Dinarians as we cash in!! No, itdoes NOT specifically spell out Dinarians, but the income levels are definatelyintended for us!

Look it up, click on the "OPPOSE" button. This information is fed toevery single Representative in Washington through this website. It works. I'veactually received comments back from my Senators and my Representative thankingme for my input on several pieces of legislation. You CAN make adifference. Please do so. It's much easier to stop something than it is tochange it once it's enacted.

This was found in www.Midnightthanktank.com

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post. Luckily, this bill is only at the first step of the legislative process. Many bills never even make it past the commitee referral. I've been watching several bills that would severely impact our tax situation and so far none have made it past this stage. I will add this to my watch list. Hopefully they are dead! :P

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-1124

sambob

Imagine that, a dipsh*t liberal proposing a bill to take more money out of a wealthy mans pocket.

Nevermind that the rich man probably had to take a risk to get where he is.. No, lets just give his

money to someone who has never tried to make their life better.

In case you can't tell, I hate the liberal agenda.

• Upvote 7

I think every single person or entity must pay taxes, if you want a government. No government then Anarchy. So I do hereby agree to implement a national sales tax of 15% to start with and eliminate the federal income tax. This tax applies to everything. A person that breaks the law gets money and buys anything in the USA pays the tax. No more underground economy. Anything that is imported pays the tax when it arrives into our country. A company makes 50 billion dollars here and spends 30 billion dollars pays 4.5 billion dollars. Not much, but a heck of a lot better than nothing. Just my :twocents:

Edited by KANAGAROO
  • Upvote 1

H.R. 1124 - A Bill to contact your Representative about - - NOW!

Hello fellow Dinarians: I was out on OpenCongress.orgtonight browsing what our buddies up in DC are up to and I happened across thislittle gem that they have titled "H.R. 1124: Fairness in TaxationAct of 2011" WHAT A MISNOMER!! If you're not a member of opencongress.org, please, gothere, sign up - it's free- look up this atrocity (it's on page 17 when youtype "taxes" in to the search block) and when it comes up with Rep.Janice Shakowsky's picture, just above her picture you'll see a page with amagnifying glass in it. Click on that page and the actual bill comes up. It'samazing. 49% top Tax Rate - - For Us as Dinarians as we cash in!! No, itdoes NOT specifically spell out Dinarians, but the income levels are definatelyintended for us!

Look it up, click on the "OPPOSE" button. This information is fed toevery single Representative in Washington through this website. It works. I'veactually received comments back from my Senators and my Representative thankingme for my input on several pieces of legislation. You CAN make adifference. Please do so. It's much easier to stop something than it is tochange it once it's enacted.

This was found in www.Midnightthanktank.com

The Republican led House will never let a bill like that pass. NO TAX hikes. <><