Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat 02/10/10~ 07:00pm MST

k98nights

> Medic's Chat 02/10/10~ 07:00pm MST

> ________________________________

>

>

> 6:57 PM [sFMedic] GOOD EVENING DV

> 6:57 PM [sFMedic] SORRY BEEN GONE MOST OF THE DAY

> 6:57 PM [sFMedic] BUT AS I SAID I AM MOVING ON

> 6:58 PM [sFMedic] AND TOMORROW COULD BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR US

> 6:58 PM [sFMedic] AS MANY MAY KNOW OR I HOPE YOU ALL PAID ATTENTIO TO THIS

> 6:58 PM [sFMedic] ATTENTION

> 6:59 PM [sFMedic] BUT IRAQ HAS SAID THAT THEY HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THEIR COUNTRY TOMORROW OR ACTUALLY TONIGHT

> 6:59 PM [sFMedic] TODAY NOW

> 7:00 PM [sFMedic] TOMORROWS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE ONE OF TWO THINGS

> 7:00 PM [sFMedic] EITHER THEY REALLY ARE OUT OF CHAPTER VII

> 7:00 PM [sFMedic] AND THEY ARE GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT

> 7:00 PM [sFMedic] OR THEY ARE FINALLY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE IQD WILL BE TRADEABLE AND THE NEW RATE AND FACTS OF THE REDENOMINATION

> 7:01 PM [sFMedic] THOSE TWO ITEMS HAVE FLOODED THE MEDIA THE LAST TWO WEEKS

> 7:07 PM [sFMedic] NOW WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE RATE BEING UNDER $1 THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TRULY DISCUSSING WITH THE IMF AND WORLD BANK

> 7:08 PM [sFMedic] ALSO I WAS EXPLAINED THIS TODAY

> 7:08 PM [sFMedic] NOW HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THIS IS INGENIUS

> 7:09 PM [sFMedic] THAT IF IRAQ BUYS BACK THE IQD FOR .80

> 7:09 PM [sFMedic] AND THEY GET BACK LETS SAY 5-8 TRILLION IQD

> 7:10 PM [sFMedic] AND THEN AFTER THEY GET IT BACK AND THEN REVALUE OR INCREASE THE RATE OF EXCHANGE AGAIN

> 7:10 PM [sFMedic] TO LETS SAY $2 - $3 BUCKS

> 7:11 PM [sFMedic] JUST HOW MUCH DID PROFIT DID IRAQ JUST MAKE ON THE BUYBACK TO US

> 7:11 PM [sFMedic] TRILLIONS

> 7:12 PM [sFMedic] THEY CAN THEN SWAP CURRENCIES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES AND support THEIR RATES OF EXCHANGE

> 7:12 PM [sFMedic] AND THEN REBUILD IRAQ AT A FEVERISH PACE

> 7:12 PM [sFMedic] IF ANYONE HAS LOOKED AT THEIR BUDGET THEY HAVE

> 7:12 PM [sFMedic] WHICH IT IS POSTED ON THE WEB

> 7:13 PM [sFMedic] THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THEY CAN DO THIS UNDER THE CURRENT VALUE OF HE IQD OR UNDER THE CURRENT REVENUES GENERATED BY OIL.

> 7:13 PM [sFMedic] OK WE ARE SO FRIGGN CLOSE

> 7:13 PM [sFMedic] TO BEING OUT OF THIS PARTY

>

c'mon K98 --- enough w/ the Medic posts. You are a great Mod... why can't we just cut this crap out of the forum (medic)?

Jesse, after seeing the title why did you even open the thread if you don't want to know what was said? Anyway, I'm glad K98 posts it all. Keep up the good work!

Krayblue --- I have been hoping for the day that someone would just say "ENOUGH" w/ the bs --- obviously, not today.

P.S - since you are into the BS, Make sure you follow Mailman's posts as well. They are the same friggin person.... would you like to know the other names Medic posts under?

c'mon K98 --- enough w/ the Medic posts. You are a great Mod... why can't we just cut this crap out of the forum (medic)?

Many people have asked me to keep posting Medic and other's posts. As long as there is a demand for it, I'll keep posting it. You don't have to read it. I label all posts pretty clearly, so when you see the name "Medic" just pass it over.

Thanks, K98... you spend a lot of time cutting and pasting all of Medic's personalities, I was hoping there would be some improvement. Keep on doing what your doing if people are asking for it!

**** Why would you guys delete posts connecting Mailman, Medic and this site?

I thought the big announcement that people are talking about is from Iran? Any comments?? Further, there is no saying at this point that we have to cash all in. I, for one, will cash some in and keep the rest till the value is equal to Iraq's full oil production potential......