Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat 02/10/10~ 07:00pm MST

k98nights

You know if it comes out an RV's at .80 I would take 500,000 dinars and turned them in right away and I think $400,000 USD would do me just fine ( even after the taxes that you are worried about ) That would still pay off everything I owe invest some and buy some toys and still have enough dinars to see what happens. Those who don't cash in then you should have bought more then 25,000 or whatever you got. Still a wonderful profit

maliki isn't in charge of the rv! the cbi is and is in every country. and dang do the iraqis think all of us are that stupid to cash in for pocket change. the wall street boys will be buying dinar for the larger cash in, so iraq doesn't get anything in return except a big headache.

maybe they are banking on the foolish to cash all in or the ones who are so tired of this they can scream.

Maybe they are working for the people who are selling the dinars and getting a kickback on increased sales. My thought about as crazy as everything else I've heard. I think we need some online meditation for investors to calm everyone down and take a deep breath and say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm