Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Debt Limit Proposal's

uncs

Good Afternoon Everyone, I have been working for the last couple of hours to find out where these possible proposals are from the different members and congress, and senate leaders are on the internet to see if infact their proposals do talk about the Iraqi Dinar. Does anyone know where on the internet that we can go to find these so called proposals that are being submitted to the president? Are they even able to be viewed by the public? Just trying to stay ahead of the pumpers. For example if speaker of the house Rep. Boehner has a proposal for the president can we go somewhere and view it?

Thanks in advance

Not sure ,but some GOV site more than likely,as far as info on the Dinar Good Luck, IMO I for one would LOVE to see anything pertaining to the RV of the Dinar comming out of OUR government, I just don't think we will unless it's POST RV

Soooo Gooo RRRR VVVVVVVVVVV

God Bless

KRMAYO I gave you +1 for digging and helping out LOL

Edited by chara55
  • Upvote 1