Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26-- Tues. Night CC

cgbrown

On Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am, Dinar5 wrote:

[sizI hope I won't be over stepping my place here but to the ones who didn't hear, here is my gist of the call: the U.S. Is the hold up on the rv/ri not Iraq--they have completed their part. U.S. Debt ceiling most likely is the reason because greed and politics. Hopefully this will be settled by 8/2 and the go will be given to Shabbie. Delta and Frank are both excited by seeing the dinar go international on Yahoo finances even it is still at the program rate. Geitner made it clear rto our government this can't be delayed. IDQ is being paired with other currencies and is ready to roll live trading as soon as given the green light. Frank had a couple of stories regarding dinar experiences. Delta said CBI announced it will have new coins with the lower denoms. Delta also stated be prepared to see people say. They have new lower denoms for sale and to NOT buy them it will not be Iraqi lower denoms-- do not fall into this trap!! Bluestar mentioned a couple of things to watch-which you can find the links to a few pages back that Mary Cooper put the links to. I think that is about it except to say I am sure no Debtarheelgirl but I know how thankful I always felt having her notes! I know you are really missed. Sorry if spelling is wrong but typed this from my blackberry and its hard for me to do. I don't want Delta to get anymore pm's so I will say here, thanks for what you bring to Franks dinner table, it is always very good tasting! Thanks Frank for inviting us to your banquet on every cc Again, I hope Frank doesn't mind I did this and if so please delete and have a mod/admin send me a pm and I won't do it again. Dinar5. Go RV/RI e=150][/size]

Re: Frank26...7-18-11

by Frank26 » July 18th, 2011, 11:36 pm •

I RESPECT Teamwork and .......................You Friend. TY Kindly for Your help to the Family.

Nite Family.

It was an interesting nite on the CC.

My Aloha ..................Forever. God Bless!!!

KTFA,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen4everBlessed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: 7-18????

by 4everBlessed » July 20th, 2011, 11:42 am •

Also, here is the playback link: https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=59-17-65-6793-17-65-67119-17

• Upvote 4

I'd have to say that this has been a very exciting month of looking forward to checking the DV forums every morning with my coffee. If for some reason (our government... because we know how efficent they are) keep this from poppin, I'll enjoy the 30 day ramadama dingdong vacation.

Good work cgbrown!

A much needed effort....

If you don't mind .. I took the liberty to reduce his post a little further and only write the main bullet points of importance ........

My Aloha ..................Forever. God Bless!!!

KTFA,

Frank

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

• Upvote 1

Frank you act like your the man with the info, and really your nothing with out those around you who help you such as Delta, Blue star AQ ect.. You have been wrong as much as Okie 1..2...........3 what a joke. I love it when other sites say RV, and he talks like they are idiots, and dont get me wrong they are, but how many times you called RV Frank?

Edited by Poseidon
  • Upvote 2