Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ole's Hunting Trip‏

moose 57

Ole was hunting geese up in northern MN.

He leaned the old 12 gauge against the corner of the blind to take a leak, and as luck would have it, the dog knocks the gun over, it goes off and Ole took most of an ounce of buckshot in the groin.

Several hours later, lying in a Duluth hospital bed, he comes to and there is his doctor, Sven. "Well, Ole, I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot."

"What's the bad news?" asks Ole.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your unit. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister, Lena .."

"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," says Ole. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly," Sven says. "She's a flute player in an orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your face."

• Upvote 2