Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's it all about Alfie?

K98/Mun/Bumper/JB,

You probably have answered this a thousand times, and I did try to research it before bothering you....but no luck. How do the 3 ratings (User Rating (little yellow stars in the right side of a person's profile), reputation points and Member Title (i.e. Senior Member) all jive? For a while I thought that User Rating was based on number of rep points, nope, but then I thought it may be number of profile hits, but after doing a brief review...that doesn't seem it either? Same with Member Titles, thought it was based on number of posts, but that doesn't seem right. Can you please enlighten me?

Just curious.....

Thanks!

Tiff :)

• Upvote 2

I'm guessing:

User Rating: The number of Stars showing 1-5 is the average based on what other members have given you. One member may rate you with 1 star another with 5 stars, the average would give you a rating of 3 stars.

Reputation: is based on the number or +'s and -'s you get for Posts and Replies.

Member Title: is based on the total number of posts you have made (Depending on membership level, you can edit this title).

-

I'm guessing:

User Rating: The number of Stars showing 1-5 is the average based on what other members have given you. One member may rate you with 1 star another with 5 stars, the average would give you a rating of 3 stars.

Reputation: is based on the number or +'s and -'s you get for Posts and Replies.

Member Title: is based on the total number of posts you have made (Depending on membership level, you can edit this title).

-

Thanks Markinsa .... I am glad I recommended you. ;) Basically what he said Tiff. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing:

-

M Dudes....I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so you will have to dumb this down to the IQ of a cross eye newt with a bad cough...how does someone rate someone with a star? I've never rated someone with stars...where is the star button? I'm still trying to find the hit "any key" key.

I get the reputation plus and minuses and the member title. So the missing link is the little yellow stars. Thanks Ms!

Wheww....I just broke a nail! :(

M Dudes....I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so you will have to dumb this down to the IQ of a cross eye newt with a bad cough...how does someone rate someone with a star? I've never rated someone with stars...where is the star button? I'm still trying to find the hit "any key" key.

I get the reputation plus and minuses and the member title. So the missing link is the little yellow stars. Thanks Ms!

Wheww....I just broke a nail! :(

I just looked at your profile and I saw the stars. They are on the right side of your profile opposite your picture.

You should go check, cuz you have 5

I have zero. Someone give me at least one?? :(

• Upvote 1