Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CALL SQUAD HOT OFF THE PRESS Such awesome news coming out of Iraq

blonde_minx

You can actually download your own copy of the 5 year plan on their website. Am I allowed to post a link here?

Actually you don't need a link. Their website name is the same as their name. The document is called "Freedom From Intel" You can search for it that way.

Actually you don't need a link. Their website name is the same as their name. The document is called "Freedom From Intel" You can search for it that way.

The Call Squad reports every night from 7 pm to midnight (central time zone) at 760-569-7676 with a pin of 637255# or a pin of 194924#. If you want to listen to their recordings later, call 760-569-7699 with the same pin as above. These calls are very informative with some entertainment thrown in! ;)

I wish I had payed more attention to Joey's reading of that article in the very beginning because it seemed important but my kids were loud and I missed it.

Joey & Patriot ROCKED the house last night with the Great News from Iraq and where we stand..its all great stuff

&

Randy from another site who joined in on the discussion

If you missed it....

July 15, 2011 News (58 minutes)

News from 7-15-11

My link

641-715-3900 Pin 933396 (Hit 3 to fast forward)

If you want to hear Randy from another site click on the link below and go to the last hour

which was during the Q & A:

My link

Join us every night for all the Latest News from Iraq and All the Topics Post & Pre RV

760-569-7676 Pin 637255#

7 Days a week 8PM - 1AM EST

Back Up Pin 194924#

• Upvote 1

OK great, so it's happening tomorrow. Great. Amazing how they know this stuff. How do they know this stuff?

Oh, wait, was this a couple of days ago? oopsie.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

LOL ha ha yes its happening tomorrow......oh I mean yesterday..... broken record. But ever hopeful. :D

All I know is Yukon of the call squad is an idiot! He says it can not come in at .86 cents or the big dogs will come in and buy up the country. Tell me why the same big dogs are not in the game now. It is as low as it gets now, and you don’t get to be a big dog by being stupid. So trust me the big dogs are in the game now. They also never really answer questions. They just dance around them with a bunch of hot air. Anyone who ask questions they don’t want to hear they just mute them out. They do good when going over the news, but the question and answer time is a joke. No one there is qualified to answer questions. They all as a group think $3.00 or higher RV. That alone should make you question their intelligence. Yukon is the biggest moron of the bunch! I have yet to see you answer a question with real facts and intellect, but then again I do not think you can!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All I know is Yukon of the call squad is an idiot! He says it can not come in at .86 cents or the big dogs will come in and buy up the country. Tell me why the same big dogs are not in the game now. It is as low as it gets now, and you don’t get to be a big dog by being stupid. So trust me the big dogs are in the game now. They also never really answer questions. They just dance around them with a bunch of hot air. Anyone who ask questions they don’t want to hear they just mute them out. They do good when going over the news, but the question and answer time is a joke. No one there is qualified to answer questions. They all as a group think $3.00 or higher RV. That alone should make you question their intelligence. Yukon is the biggest moron of the bunch! I have yet to see you answer a question with real facts and intellect, but then again I do not think you can!

So are you the guy who's always in there talking smack while people are trying to ask legitimate questions?

So are you the guy who's always in there talking smack while people are trying to ask legitimate questions?

No I have never spoke only listen, and the guy that does that is dumber than Yukon. Why cause he does not beleive this is real from the sound of it when he speaks.

Edited by Poseidon