Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat

Poker

This is Iraq! I give up on what is good or bad news, but I am going to go out on a limb. I think that Maliki is out and that this security minister can be named as early as tomorrow. Panetta was good today, when he jumped them about their slowness in making a decision - hope they understand "Dammit". The Kurds are against M and Alawi has another group to add to his, so this should be good news. But, this is all so fragile, with Iran and all the in fighting. Now, to our government and O talking about higher taxes on the rich and the corporate boat tax breaks, which do not amount to more than 3 Mill. What about the companies that make the boats, employ workers. No, O wants higher taxes on the Dinarians. That is what he is holding out for. So, to me this means that it should happen this month. But, I go back to my original statement. This is Iraq.

Just think, Iran, basically killed 15 of our troops in June. Can you imagine the families. For what? Why? Questions they must be asking. Iran is the new Nazi regime and we are at the early stage and every one is in dis-belief, just like we were with Hitler. Shoot, even in 1937, Churchill thought he was a good guy. Good night and Good luck.

This is the the third time I can remember Knight stating it would not go past the end of the month. He is no better than Okie. He is much more intelligent in regards to his writing skills, but no more accurate on his predictions. Is their anyone out there that really knows what is going on? I am seriously starting to doubt this investment. Especially after seeing the post today about a person who called it in 2007! :blink:

Absolutely correct, despain, except it's a lot more than 3 times that he's been wrong. He's been writing very convincingly since mid October, 2010 and hasn't been right about anything yet. If people would take the time to actually READ the Dodd-Frank Act from last July, and the amendment which takes effect this month, they would discover that neither has anything to do with taxes of any kind, and nothing whatsoever to do with the Dinar. It is highly unlikely that any new tax legislation will be passed in 2011 given the current political environment. Further, Obama can not implement taxes. Both houses of congress have to approve any new tax laws. This isn't within the authority of the President. All this crap about the RV being held up because of new taxes is just that......crap. It would be nice to believe that our budget problems are tied into the RV of the Dinar, but it just ain't so. ;)

• Upvote 1