Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

defence minstry position to be discussed next week

proteus

02/07/2011

BAGHDAD - Alaa Abdel-Sattar

Revealed the Chairman of the Commission on Security and Defense Council of Representatives Hassan Sinead, listen to dialogues conducted by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the political blocs to resolve the issue of portfolios security. And likely MP Sinead (a leader of the Islamic Dawa Party) said in a statement the "morning", resolve the file cabinet security of by the political blocs this week. and the Prime Minister to the House of Representatives last March in the names of candidates to fill the positions of ministers of interior and defense to a vote of confidence. According to a statement issued by Maliki's office at the time that candidates for these ministries are "Ibrahim Mohammed al-Lami of the Ministry of the Interior, and Khalid al-tired-Obeidi, the Ministry of Defence ". but he was not voted upon until now for the withdrawal of one of the candidates and the potential inclusion of another candidate ablation." In the meantime, was quoted by news agency Nina for a parliamentary source said it was close to the prime minister as saying: "The Maliki would present the name of the former candidate for the list of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense Khaled Al-Obeidi, the Iraqi again for re-nomination to this position. "The source said:" The Maliki convinced Balobeida, and believes he is the only candidate who can get on his nomination to the Ministry of Defense consensus of most of the blocks. "He added that" the success or failure of the nomination of al-Obeidi depends on the extent to which the political parties to convince Iyad Allawi's nomination for the post-Obeidi, who has an opinion contrary to the opinion of the Iraqi List, which supports the nomination of al-Obeidi, "he says

http://www.alsabaah.com/default.aspx

• Upvote 2

I believe this is the last thing to be done before the total lifting of chapter 7. The choosing of the defense ministry only needs to shake hands. It doesn't have to be voted on. once this is done, THEN the full government of Iraq (GOI) will be finally formed and THEN chapted 7 will be completely lifted and THEN we will see the RV. I am looking for this to happen this week... Go RV!

Iraq's parliament loves to have a meeting to dicuss when they will have the next meeting to discuss a certain topic. Especially the minister of defense. They have been dilly dallying this one every week it feels like..

Just Come on and RV please!!

-lionfish

To post this is an insult to all of us who have clung onto our hope. I grieve more deeply now for our fallen troops, and I grieve for the Iraqi people. Such evil - the Iraqi gov. and those who have posted knowlingly false info shows us all one thing. For there to be such evil in this world means that there is a God. It's a paradox, I know, but think about it. We have to keep our faith in these difficult times. We have to show that we have honor and we our resolute in our belief. I wanted to spend the last year or two of my life with the ability to make a big difference. Looks like it is slipping away for me, but for all you others, be of good cheer, and make this event count, leave this earth a better place because you cared.