Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another "rumor"

sammyque

Not unless they are wanting to start a war with the rest of the country's some who have forgiven war debts.

I for one not even consider this possible.

Though very true they don't think & address issues the in which the way we do here.

which is not saying much in the way things going in Washington DC right now but still comon sense would rule out this possiblity.

They are out to build their counrty's system which means playing nice with all others.

This is what many people are confused about, a war would not be started between Iraq and the countries who have forgiven Iraq's debt just because Iraq may not revalue their currency. My reasoning to back this up is, it COULD, not necessarily is, but it COULD be possible that Iraq and the countries who have forgiven Iraq's debt worked out some sort of "oil contract agreement". For an example, Iraq and the United States may have worked out a deal such as, if the U.S. forgives Iraq of its debt owed to them, then Iraq will in turn sell the United States oil at a huge discounted rate. Oil is a big deal for any country, if the U.S. starts to get oil at a very cheap price, gas prices will go down quite a bit and stay steady. This would also result in saving the U.S. tons and tons of money since we currently spend so much money in oil. The U.S. would have extra money to spend on the things our country NEEDS to get back on track. There are many other great explanations as to why the U.S. forgave Iraq's debt. This was a quote from a news article that was dated back in 2004 when the U.S. forgave Iraq of its debt owed explaining why they forgave the debt..."In exchange, Iraq will surrender its economic sovereignty to global financial institutions, provide foreign investors greater access to Iraqi natural resources, and increase investment opportunities for multinational corporations".

Here is the news article... http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/1340

I'm hoping this is all just a cover up and Iraq really will revalue their currency, which could also be a way of re-paying its debt that is owed. NOBODY (or very, very few people) knows the real answer right now, we will all just have to wait and see what happens.

Have been all over the world & Seen others fight & die over ground one would not use in their cat's litter pan.

and enough blood death & horror to last 3 life times.

To try to get someone to change their belief to yours based on something they can't get all the facts to is not logical.

Like saying if the one sent out to scott area is not hit by snipper than you agree theres none there but if he gets hit the other person was right.

A persons belief depends on where their at & events happening around them.

If their beliefs gets them through their day not just hope on the dinar but any of lifes issues so be it.

Just like war not the only answer you might try their thinking adjust if needed.

I seem to remember several telling us the dinar was a scam that things could never happen . Now most are saying another tone .

A retired Gulf War vet

Faith is what your putting down to the other person to the stress of this "ride"

Why is the way you express "Faith" better or different from yours.

No bashing ment just asking .

"To try to get someone to change their belief to yours based on something they can't get all the facts to is not logical."

I am not trying to change anyones beliefs. But what is even less logical is to have these strong beliefs with ZERO facts

I to have seen enough death and destruction to last this ONE lifetime I have, and the cause of almost all that I have seen is based on religion.

• Upvote 1

11 bravo

Do you know the Moses Story.......GOD made Moses lead his people around in the desert for 40 years for not belie :excl: ving......you better get on board with God today and ask him to forgive you now before it too late. :excl:

I also know the story of the big bad wolf, but I do not think I will be scred of him either

• Upvote 1