Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamma 11AM talk on money troubles!!!

Is anyone aware there are 28 political parties to choose from? Why must we choose the better of two evils and not choose the greater good or the lesser good?

Adding a new political party, the Tea Party is only diluting the political spectrum even further.

The elephants and the jack a$$'s have had there time. Under both parties our government has only gotten bigger, spendIng more, each R blaming the D and the D blaming the R. Both have controlled congress and the presidency at one point or another. And the issues have not been fixed.

Neither

Repealed the "outrageous" actions of the other. Both have failed to listen to the will of the people. Both have been elected toe and time again.

Do your research. Pick a party you can stand behind 100% and not one that merely has more 50% of your stance.

In the words of Ronald Reagan "I did not leave the democratic party, they left me."

This is to illiustrate with great a quote from a true leader not the only one.

To paraphrase the great JFK ask not how your country can helP you but how you can help your country, remember your country is not some suit in some office. But your neighbors and family.

Our government was not designed for People to blindly follow without questioning it. With our Independence Day approaching this should be remembered. We did nit cast off one tyrant to build another. The youth of this nation hold the keys to our freedom. That key is an educated vote and not one that merely votes red or blue.

The rest of us, yes me included, need to really look deep. Don't be swayed by some smooth talking politician. Look at their record. And not only the birth record and he military record or shall we say lack of (for those that don't remember that was the equivalent of the birther issue when Bush was running against Kerry.

Also remember that it was not meant to be a career, but a short term service. If you wanted to serve the country on a long term career you went military. POliticals used to have to home and tend their crops. They also had to live under the laws they created.

Lastly, the government cannot give you a right, they can only limit them or remove them. Our rights are endowed at birth and be you Atheist or believe in a Creator that point does not change.

Stop arguing whose at fault and start finding a solution. If you want to ble someone look no further than your own front door. Both you and I are at fault cause we squabble over scraps and let thieves and liars back into office time and time again.

End of Rant

I didn't vote for Carter and I didn't vote for Obama.

But I had to work for a living under both and you know what?

It's not what they both promised. Taxes are higher and the standard of living is lower.

The National Debt is still rising.

Is anyone aware there are 28 political parties to choose from? Why must we choose the better of two evils and not choose the greater good or the lesser good?

Adding a new political party, the Tea Party is only diluting the political spectrum even further.

The elephants and the jack a$$'s have had there time. Under both parties our government has only gotten bigger, spendIng more, each R blaming the D and the D blaming the R. Both have controlled congress and the presidency at one point or another. And the issues have not been fixed.

Neither

Repealed the "outrageous" actions of the other. Both have failed to listen to the will of the people. Both have been elected toe and time again.

Do your research. Pick a party you can stand behind 100% and not one that merely has more 50% of your stance.

In the words of Ronald Reagan "I did not leave the democratic party, they left me."

This is to illiustrate with great a quote from a true leader not the only one.

To paraphrase the great JFK ask not how your country can helP you but how you can help your country, remember your country is not some suit in some office. But your neighbors and family.

Our government was not designed for People to blindly follow without questioning it. With our Independence Day approaching this should be remembered. We did nit cast off one tyrant to build another. The youth of this nation hold the keys to our freedom. That key is an educated vote and not one that merely votes red or blue.

The rest of us, yes me included, need to really look deep. Don't be swayed by some smooth talking politician. Look at their record. And not only the birth record and he military record or shall we say lack of (for those that don't remember that was the equivalent of the birther issue when Bush was running against Kerry.

Also remember that it was not meant to be a career, but a short term service. If you wanted to serve the country on a long term career you went military. POliticals used to have to home and tend their crops. They also had to live under the laws they created.

Lastly, the government cannot give you a right, they can only limit them or remove them. Our rights are endowed at birth and be you Atheist or believe in a Creator that point does not change.

Stop arguing whose at fault and start finding a solution. If you want to ble someone look no further than your own front door. Both you and I are at fault cause we squabble over scraps and let thieves and liars back into office time and time again.

End of Rant

Good Idea. If you research RON PAUL, you will find that he has always been a constitutional scholar. If the constitution doesn't say it, he basically wants to do away with it (ie: Fed & IRS).

Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul cool.gifsmile.gif

This person has the right idea, IMHO. You can find out more about him if you just google his name or go to that dot com site preceded by his name.

I know I am a believer, and you will be too if you do the research. JMHO