Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prediction for June 30th

jlymonstone

If you believe that to be true, then why are you a) still looking into the dinar to see if anything has happened, and B) stressing out the people with a positive outlook on this investment.

this is stressful enough without posts like this, as true or as false as it may be,

yeah, alot of us (myself included) are in this for the investment, but other people invested what they could just so they could retire or go to school, or just catch up, and for the sake of those people, you should think twice about posting stuff like this.

im not saying its not a possibility, but you dont have to sit there and mock the people who actually believe in this.

jmo.

• Upvote 1

Here is what will happen on June 30th, and this is exactly how it will go down.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There will be no change on CBI or Forex. Shabibi will make no announcement. There will be no announcement from Hillarious, Obama, Tony Blair, Maliki, or anybody else. There will be some bullchit recycled article from Iraq that will be posted by a dozen members of DV concerning lifting of the 3 zeroes, blah, blah, blah. The "gurus" will all be in hiding like the liar/pumpers they are. Tony TNT will still be at the bank cashing in. Okie and SteveI will still be making their final posts. Nothing will be any different than any other day, except for anxiety levels up, and everybody mad at the same paid liar/pumpers that they have believed over &over & over again. The gurus will resurface on Saturday with an explanation of how the July 4th weekend has something to do with the delay, and we will see the new rate next Tuesday. Oh, and don't forget the proverbial "smoke and mirrors" excuse. And the cycle repeats itself once again. New predictions, new drop-dead deadlines, more guru lies and the contiunous feeding of the DINAR DREAM MACHINE. After next Wednesday, the new "guru" date prediction will be July 15th and they will tie this date into something to do with Frank/Dodd. After that lie doesn't come true, the next date to look for will be August 2nd, and they will tie this date to the debt ceiling deadline.

Mark this post and feel free to reference it at any time you need proof that date and rate predictions can come true.

Rate prediction for the absolute deadline of June 30th . . . . . 1170 -1.

July 15th . . . . . . 1170 -1.

August 2nd . . . . 1170 -1.

If you are correct, you will be bashed because it was so easy for you to say it wasn't going to happen and everyone will be pissed off because you were right. However the gurus can be wrong with dates and rates over and over again and the majority just makes up excuses for them. This site is very much like a horse race and everyone is wearing blinders. They don't want to see what's going on around them, just what's right in front of them. Unfortunately, what's right in front of them are the guru's spouting off a bunch of BS and it looks good to them, so they can't look away. I made a prediction that a date would not come through and I got bashed because it in fact, did not come through. So because I had my own opinion and I didn't believe it was going to happen, people in here got their panties in a bunch. Too many followers on this site and not enough people thinking for themselves. I agree with your post and how each and every month they come up with a new date that is tied to something else. So many people on this site have the ability to look up the past RV's and the history of the Iraqi Dinar, but nobody has taken the time to go back and jot down a little history lesson about all of the failed dates and rates on the current Dinar. Now to answer the questons that someone will waste their time asking, "why am I here"? Because I too think that Iraq will become more stable and strong as a country and I believe that they will eventually get their currency up to speed. However I don't think it will be tomorrow. Everyone is pointing to the 30th of June for the completion of several things that need to be taken care of for an RV to happen. So if all of that does happen, do you really believe that on that same day they are going to also have the RV? Or do you think that they will then take the time to figure out the best way to go about it, since the other items have been taken care of? That's like saying, ok I have all the permits needed to build my house, I will now snap my fingers and my house will be built complete with furniture. Everything takes time and there are still things that need to be done, that are not done.