Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to go.....What to do.....After

markb57

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. What is everyone planning to do after the RV. I dont mean what you're going to buy. I mean what is available out there to hold you're money till you decide, talk to the right people etc..

I have looked into both CDARS accounts and TAG accounts. It is my understanding that TAG accounts ended as of 12/21/09. CDARS insures your money but it can be tied up awhile.

Any ideas out there?

i have made only one contact so far with my investment banker she was my late dads banker and i trust her. we talked about iqds for about 30 min. bottom line---when / if it rvs call her to give the heads up as they will need to know about the wire transfer in advance/ then confrimation at time of transfer. then come in next day to diversify. right now i plan on making more than one trip to alis mainly for tax purposes. i never have had the kind of money we may be seeing so i'll be seeking aloy of advice. if you know any personaly with big bucks, and i'm lucky that i do, talk to them first so you won't get taken advantage of on your investments. rule of thumb that i have read estimate taxes put that aside, then you can take out 15% of the rest for getting debt free and or fun money. the remaining 85% should be used for investments only/ and live off of the profit. thats my plan//// i don't plan on being broke in the future.. also might think about seeking info on asset protection so if something happens to you you can't be sued and lose it all...... just my thoughts

:)I will make my currency portafolio bigger, Invest more on the dong, yuan,wong and all the low currencies that I see low and worth investing on it, also will go for real estate now that is in the low end, pay off my mgt. and live debt free the rest of my years, and finally help all the members of my family and some of my friends!!:):)