Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last Week of June

Legolas

It is all easy to say oh yea seen dates come and go for over 8 years....it's not going to happen on June 30th...I told you so....but if it does happen we'll all be happy and then say WOW glad I got in this investment and forget about stating that it wouldn't happen until whatever date in the future...........I still believe in the Sonny and "S" window. It's not guaranteed but let's stay positive........Go RV !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I think each "date" presents us with a unique opportunity for an RV...we really have no idea how the end to Chapter 7 Sanctions, the completion of the DFI funds, end of currency wars, seating of the remaining ministers, inflation up over 7%, Paris Club debt, etc., will effect the IQD. We do know that the WTO assension day was postponed at the beginning of June....maybe they were all vacationing in Honolulu or maybe they are waiting on Iraq....who knows. I think a lot of the "this isn't going to RV this year" is because we are running out of days in June. Look at it this way...we don't know exactly what Iraq is waiting on. Just because dates have come and gone without an RV doesn't mean the June 30th date will come and go without an RV. If the DFI and etc. are really the catalysts for an RV...dwindling days in June and past disappointments have no bearing on when this happens.

Of course, June 2012 will probably work for me too...I can wait....!

• Upvote 1