Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV today or a no go?

thehotdogguy

No one can figure out this so called "blessing", if you can call it that, either. The RV is a long way down the road IMO.

Sheesh! Thanks for making my day -- lol!!!

I hate to say it, but I'm thinking the same thing. I want to believe all I've been hearing, but it has been said soooo many times before.

I just don't know if I believe in an "overnight RV." If the IQD goes up eventually, over time, to ten cents, I'll be thrilled.

:P:lol::P

Edited by FoxyRoxy
  • Upvote 1

Aloha Alli......

Has anybody seen this?....I dont know if this was posted or not....just wondering what folks think about this.............

The Hotdog Guy.... B)

Post by: FREEWAY BILL on June 14, 2011, 06:03:41 PM I have been constantly on the phone since my last post and just got off the phone from my source at the U.S. Territory Bank. I am not a guru, I am not a date or rate guy. I am a Christian father and grandfather that has studied this blessing thousands of hours to try to figure out where we are, based on fact and fiction from posters on all sights, but mostly, I have contacted dozens of credible people inside and outside our country that might know something that would be of credibility. I have never posted to bring attention to myself but usually to try to keep our members grounded. Many times I have stated that no matter what you hear or see, nobody can tell you exactly when it is going to happen 100% or what the rate will be. I make no apologies because I talk the talk and walk the walk with my Savior.

Now, with that being said (and I will never say it again), I just got off the phone with Mr. XXXXX from XXXXX who is President of XXXXXX Bank who has walked me through over the last five days what he has been told and what he has been sent from higher ups in the Banking Industry. Being that you have no way of knowing who he is as I have held that for his sake, I will give you the round-up of the conversations briefly:

Thursday - Talked to him about why it did not happen last week. He told me that it was supposed to happen last week and something or somebody delayed it. He had no idea other than his bank (which is smaller than the BIG FOUR by far) had been told to be ready and then it did not happen.

Friday - He told me that he had conversations with the financial community in the states and that he was told that last minute negotiations had failed causing it to be delayed. Between who, he did not know.

Saturday - He called and told me that it was ready, nothing to hold it back and that the BIG FOUR BANKS had been frustrated because of the problems it caused them by not going last week and so they were rushing to try to get this done as soon as possible. At that point, he told me that he had a Test "Ping" on his foreign currency indicator. (I am not an IT guy but had heard a lot about the pinging, so I listened) He said that is a test to make sure that all of the banks get the signal.

Sunday - He told me that on Sunday he got the second ping which indicated $ 3.30 on the IQD but it was a test number (not the real rate) to test to make sure that everyone was getting the same rate. Now, I was excited, of course. Later Sunday evening, I got the call that everything was a go. The plan was to bring it out Tuesday for people to cash in on Wednesday.

Monday morning, he told me that he had received an email that he was funded and ready to go and that it would come out Tuesday and he could cash people out on Wednesday. Which brings us to today (and I don't believe that anyone has given you blow by blow of their intel, but you need to see where I am at this point) this morning about 10 AM, his information was still the same ..... going down today and cash out tomorrow! Just a little after 6 P.M., his information had changed, he is still absolutely sure that the RV is locked and loaded and should come out at any minute but his sources are now telling him that they have moved the speculative cash in time to within 72 hours. This would mean that we are looking between Wednesday and Friday for cash out. That is it folks. I trust this gentleman, he gives us this intel free as I have a good friend who's family is close to this guy and he has no reason to give me anything but the truth. Given Okie's post today about getting almost the same information from Chase, I believe it and it jives with zzzzzzzzz's information that we are in the moment.

Now if you bash me, you are wasting your time and finger skin. I have never, ever given date or rate before that came from me. I am absolutely comfortable with this intel as I know from whom it comes and I trust that this is what he has in hand. So, with that, I will hope for the next 72 hours to see what I believe is planned and barring any more delays caused by unknown sources. We should see it by the weekend.

So that the attention is not though to be toward me. I will give you this info and excuse myself from this thread. I will only return if I have something else to report. GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

======================================================================================================

i really do hope you are right :D

• Upvote 1

Pathetic.. I have been invested since 06... it's a shame what some of these lying "gurus" tell people. If Okie had a pin stuck in him every time he predicted a rate or told a lie about a friend of a friend or secret source

He would look like a porcupine!!!! If you are new in this investment... do not believe "anything" these type of people post! Please do not ever make an investment based on their intel.

• Upvote 1

Only OKIE himself can be sure of that. Period.

While it is true that only we know what is in our own hearts, there are enough people out there who know Okie and have worked with him for years and trust that he has only the best intentions. To believe Okie is intentionally lying is to say that either he has completely snowed everyone who knows him for years, or they're all in cahoots, neither of which do I find to be viable explanations. Okie is just an investor like we are and has the same hopes that we do. And he is just as frustrated as the rest of us when things don't go the way he expected.

Thank you for making my point. People who take literally "splatter" were already in trouble. Okie could not have led them to believe anything if they had used their common sense and done some homework. There is PLENTY of info all over the Internet, ESPECIALLY pointing out that the dinar is supposedly a "scam." It some folks don't even take the time to look it up and get some financial advice before investing, that is THEIR fault and nobody else's.

Okie has not and is not intentionally deceiving anybody. Yes, he has passed on incorrect info time and time again, but he is passing on intel that he is being continuously fed, which has thus far proved to be ultimately untrue, through no fault of his own. But he is passing it on in good faith. A "LIE" is something that somebody says, KNOWING IT IS UNTRUE, which carries with it malicious intent and an effort to purposely deceive somebody. To call somebody a "LIAR" is to say that he or she is maliciously and intentionally passing on bad intel.

People who use the word "LIAR" so freely might do well to pick up a dictionary and look up the actual definition of the word. A "LIE" is NOT something you do by accident. A "LIE" is an INTENTIONAL and WILLFUL attempt to deceive (i.e., WEINERGATE). When you call Okie or anybody else a "LIAR," you are stating that he is INTENTIONALLY deceiving people on these boards. He is NOT.

A "LIE" is done intentionally and on purpose, with an agenda behind it. Being merely WRONG does not automatically translate to mean that someone is a "LIAR."

Sorry to tell you this but unfortunately that premise is totally and completely incorrect. Just because I take it for the gospel truth and it is not does not relieve it of the fact that it is still a lie.

If you tell me something and I believe you are telling me the truth when in fact it is not truth and I pass it on as truth and it turns out as false make me a perpetrator of a lie just as the person who initially lied to me. Just because I did not conjure it up but rather am passing along something someone else said doesn't exempt me from the sin. I didn't rob the bank but I drove the getaway car, makes me just as guilty.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to tell you this but unfortunately that premise is totally and completely incorrect. Just because I take it for the gospel truth and it is not does not relieve it of the fact that it is still a lie.

If you tell me something and I believe you are telling me the truth when in fact it is not truth and I pass it on as truth and it turns out as false make me a perpetrator of a lie just as the person who initially lied to me. Just because I did not conjure it up but rather am passing along something someone else said doesn't exempt me from the sin. I didn't rob the bank but I drove the getaway car, makes me just as guilty.

Nope, that is completely incorrect. What makes it a "lie" is the intent behind it. Lying is a major sin, done with the intention of purposely misleading someone. Stating something that you believe to be true, that turns out not to be true, makes one incorrect, not a liar. I'm shocked that anyone would think differently. Calling somebody a liar is smearing their character, which is wrong to do when the person was merely mistaken but faithfully said something he or she believed personally to be true. There really is no other way to look at it.

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary defines a lie as "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth."

• Upvote 1

Nope, that is completely incorrect. What makes it a "lie" is the intent behind it. Lying is a major sin, done with the intention of purposely misleading someone. Stating something that you believe to be true, that turns out not to be true, makes one incorrect, not a liar. I'm shocked that anyone would think differently. Calling somebody a liar is smearing their character, which is wrong to do when the person was merely mistaken but faithfully said something he or she believed personally to be true. There really is no other way to look at it.

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary defines a lie as "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth."

I just want to ask you one question... if that person keeps telling the same story over and over again for years... and none of his "Intell" ever comes to pass... you would call that a .... what? Ask any Rhino around here on this site... someone who has been invested 5, 6.. maybe 7 years... and has developed a very thick skin, ask them the same question. At what point are you going to have to admit that the person must be passing on false information if what they keep saying never happens but only results in getting peoples hopes up only to dash them over and over again.... that is, if they even listen to them anymore. Just wondering? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I just want to ask you one question... if that person keeps telling the same story over and over again for years... and none of his "Intell" ever comes to pass... you would call that a .... what? Ask any Rhino around here on this site... someone who has been invested 5, 6.. maybe 7 years... and has developed a very thick skin, ask them the same question. At what point are you going to have to admit that the person must be passing on false information if what they keep saying never happens but only results in getting peoples hopes up only to dash them over and over again.... that is, if they even listen to them anymore. Just wondering? rolleyes.gif

This has been an incredible learning journey. While some on the boards just read and share thoughts and ideas, there are others who have taken a much deeper dive into the nuances of who, what, when, why, picking apart articles, using people they know as sounding boards, surrounding themselves with those in positions to know more than they do, and learning and then subsequently sharing with us what they have learned. Unfortunately, this IQD journey is unmapped terrain. The road is not only still unpaved but is also filled with twists and turns that nobody knew would be there until they came directly upon them.

As you know, there have been so many "all dones" that we can't count. Yet, on hindsight, you can go back and actually see why an RV didn't happen when it was predicted. It was because of something or other that nobody knew about beforehand, because we've never been here before. We are actually witnessing the rebirth of a nation that has been beaten to the dirt and has picked itself up, dusted itself off, and is about to become a wonderful beacon of democracy in the M.E. This has never happened before in history! It has been and continues to be a learning adventure for all involved. Those who keep forging ahead and trying their hardest to share with us the things they are learning along the way have had no way of knowing what types of things would pop up to yet again cut us off at the pass. Nobody has had any way of foreseeing any of it, especially seeing how this is the M.E. and is, of course, already highly volatile.

What some have shared along the way has been the best intel they could give at the time, based on their knowledge at the time. If you were to ask Okie why he told you three years ago that the RV was "imminent," he would tell you that he truly believed it at that time, based on the information he had and his current knowledge base at that time. He would also tell you that since that time, he has learned soooo much more, as have we all, and that if he had known then what he knows now, he would not have been so quick to call it.

I guess the way I see it is if there weren't folks out there like Okie and Freeway Bill and the rest (you know who they are), these boards would be pretty boring. If you can just take what they say as strictly rumor and understand that within almost every post there is probably a grain or two (or more) of fact, this would be a much easier ride.

That's my opinion. I have a hard time with people being called liars just because they are consistently wrong. That doesn't mean that their hearts aren't in the right place and they aren't trying. And it also doesn't mean that I believe them, either. I merely read the posts, decide what I believe is true, and discard the rest. And 90% of them I don't label as liars. The other 10%, however...maybe. But Okie isn't one of them, and neither is Freeway Bill.

Oh my, i havent logged on in a few months, i thought i would just to see if all the hype is around.

COME ON GUYS HAVENT YOU WORKED OUT YET, THIS IS TOTAL 'T YOU ARE D' , these brokers are the only and i state the only people who are making money from the Dinar, and how do i know this, because i have a friend who is a currency broker (not for dinar).

Lol, ok so i guess some of you are saying its an investment, a long term...... erm no, you have no proof, no leg to stand on, your notes will become unusable before an RV ever does take place.

Come on theres got to be some of u that can see this. Bang, Okie, Bingham, Bingbong, can you not understand?

Also another thing i wanted to comment on is its 2012 next year, the Niburu thats on the 25,000 note is a true relic to the truth of the dying world.

God bless alll...... and peace and tranqulity. x

Setting aside your currency broker friend for a minute, if you just use common sense, you would realize that even if there is no "formal RV," the dinar will be rising in value. In order for Iraq to rebuild and thrive, it has to. Even if it goes up to ten cents, that is a massive return on our investment.

What some have shared along the way has been the best intel they could give at the time, based on their knowledge at the time. If you were to ask Okie why he told you three years ago that the RV was "imminent," he would tell you that he truly believed it at that time, based on the information he had and his current knowledge base at that time. He would also tell you that since that time, he has learned soooo much more, as have we all, and that if he had known then what he knows now, he would not have been so quick to call it.

I guess the way I see it is if there weren't folks out there like Okie and Freeway Bill and the rest (you know who they are), these boards would be pretty boring. If you can just take what they say as strictly rumor and understand that within almost every post there is probably a grain or two (or more) of fact, this would be a much easier ride.

That's my opinion. I have a hard time with people being called liars just because they are consistently wrong. That doesn't mean that their hearts aren't in the right place and they aren't trying. And it also doesn't mean that I believe them, either. I merely read the posts, decide what I believe is true, and discard the rest. And 90% of them I don't label as liars. The other 10%, however...maybe. But Okie isn't one of them, and neither is Freeway Bill. (End Quote)

All I can say is you have more faith in them than I, and many others on this site do. I have come to read only a few pumpers and that being only when I want a good laugh. Knowing what we as newbies know now, that it is going to take a fully seated govt. don't you think it was pretty silly for the guru's to make their predictions so many years ago... that sounds like a lot of hype. I have a personal friend who has been invested for 7 years and he basically locked away his dinar and has ignored it until now. He was waiting for the govt. to form, for a budget to be ratified, and for certain key elements to be added into the mix. Nothing up till now has even got his attention... so why were the pumpers all hyped up if not just to mess with peoples heads??? dry.gif I wanna believe the best for people, but once they get to a certain point it is time to call the kettle black. IMO ... thanks!

Edited by RodandStaff

The short answer to the point of this thread is: highly unlikely. You'd have a better chance of winning Powerball tonight than for this to RV today.

Again, what will in all probability happen is RD in country, THEN at some point into the future it will appreciate to the tune of 200-500%. Penny stock, nothing more...IMO. Sorry.