Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1 Million IQD - 25Ks Uncirculated

Howdy everybody,

I am selling one million NID/IQD in 25,000 denominations. They are uncirculated and I have certificate of authenticity from DT if you would like that as well.

Asking $1,025.

I am looking to find someone to meet locally in Las Vegas. I will accept cash only for now. If you or anyone you know lives in LV that would like this, please email me or PM to put us in touch.

I need the money right now, so I am not considering Paypal and shipping it as of yet. If you have interest in Paypal, let me know as I may have to sell and ship if I can't find local buyer.

Have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,

B

I am accepting Cash and Credit Card in-person (via the mobile payment system "Square" for iPhone, google if you are uneasy). I would vey much prefer to sell in Las Vegas for now, but I am also willing to ship and accept payment via paypal. If I receive an offer locally first, I will accept for the next 48 hours, if not, I will sell to the first person interested in buying via Paypal and having it shipped.

Again, I have certificates of Authenticity from DT, the purchase receipts, and they bills are in pretty immaculate condition.