Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Libya: It’s Not About Oil, It’s About Currency and Loans

misty969

According to the IMF, Libya’s Central Bank is 100% state owned. The IMF estimates that the bank has nearly 144 tons of gold in its vaults. It is significant that in the months running up to the UN resolution that allowed the US and its allies to send troops into Libya, Muammar al-Qaddafi was openly advocating the creation of a new currency that would rival the dollar and the euro. In fact, he called upon African and Muslim nations to join an alliance that would make this new currency, the gold dinar, their primary form of money and foreign exchange. They would sell oil and other resources to the US and the rest of the world only for gold dinars.

The US, the other G-8 countries, the World Bank, IMF, BIS, and multinational corporations do not look kindly on leaders who threaten their dominance over world currency markets or who appear to be moving away from the international banking system that favors the corporatocracy. Saddam Hussein had advocated policies similar to those expressed by Qaddafi shortly before the US sent troops into Iraq

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

According to the IMF, Libya’s Central Bank is 100% state owned. The IMF estimates that the bank has nearly 144 tons of gold in its vaults. It is significant that in the months running up to the UN resolution that allowed the US and its allies to send troops into Libya, Muammar al-Qaddafi was openly advocating the creation of a new currency that would rival the dollar and the euro. In fact, he called upon African and Muslim nations to join an alliance that would make this new currency, the gold dinar, their primary form of money and foreign exchange. They would sell oil and other resources to the US and the rest of the world only for gold dinars.

The US, the other G-8 countries, the World Bank, IMF, BIS, and multinational corporations do not look kindly on leaders who threaten their dominance over world currency markets or who appear to be moving away from the international banking system that favors the corporatocracy. Saddam Hussein had advocated policies similar to those expressed by Qaddafi shortly before the US sent troops into Iraq

lol@19 posts pfffffffffffffffft

• Downvote 4

Glad to see this subject is getting more coverage.

It has long been known about Saddam's manipulation of OPEC prior to the 2003 invasion.

Now, Libya's attempts to destabilize the Dollar are finally getting publicity.

Also, Soro's plan to collapse the Dollar is getting more mainstream review.

Good to see new members coming on board that have been keeping up with the world economic situation.

Warning; don't trip over the Ostriches. They stick their head in the sand and leave other parts of their anatomy exposed and generally stink up the place.

+ 1 for keeping up to date on world economic events.

Saddam started sellin oil in euros in 2002-many think he sealed his fate when he did this.Also,Libya already has another bank formed---reckon it's a Rothschilds operation???????????????

The GCC were already talking about forming their own currency--the gold dinar several years ago!!!c

I have been following this for a while and I wish I had a link--I DON"T NOW---never ocurred to me That I would be involved in this investment---but the original idea of a gold dinar came from IRAN, way before the libya situation----when Iran was trying and still trying to remove control of the petro dollar to a strictly Arab ,ME, form of exchange---the ME really doesn't want to be tied to any other form of oil currency but it has failed at this point only becuase there is no other currency that has strength thru the bad times---and the unwillingness to but real gold and silver bars for back up!

NOW what everyone should be looking at is who are buying gold, silver , Platium , rare metals and storing them using previously bought US debt ! These are the real players sneaking up on the rest of the world------I am sorry but these ME boys can't look that far ahead--for the real change of power!

Fiat currentecy has had it's day and LOST====It now becomes the country which has one or many commodities or the ones who have locked up the commodities aroung the world!

There is hope for the USA , you can't eat gold, you have to eat wheat ---wake up NORTH AMERICA---and get tough!

capt. Cliff