Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Banks ?

moose 57

It has been stated on many posts not to call Banks & ask about the IQD. My question is "What is wrong with that" ?

Don't the Banks get bombarded with other questions day after day, such as: what are your hours, can I get my balance, how do I open an account, etc... After all, MY money is in the banking system making minimal interest!!! Should they not cater to customers needs, so what if it is about the IQD or not? I think they should!!! I will ask whenever I want to. If they can't handle it, some other Bank probably can!!!

Moose... for what it's worth, I just posted this under "BOA experience" post...

We have addressed this bank stuff so many times... and if you are new to the dinar world or DV, please read... there is so much. So, respectfully, I just must say... don't call the banks! You will know something before they do!

So, please understand that bank employees are just doing their jobs... stating their guidelines and policies. If the teller doesn't know... he/she doesn't know! Don't ask how much 2 + 2 is, and then ask what 2 x 2 is, expecting a different answer... it's still four, regardless of your relationship with the bank staff. Don't take it so personally.

Sit tight, enjoy the process as best you can... and wait for the real announcement. I'm sure all the bank staff will be happy for you, and perhaps a bit jealous! :) BTW, I bank there too... but had to buy from a different bank.

I know where you are coming from. What has been posted numerous times is that it overwhelms the Banks!

Yes, it does I'm sure... but more importantly, don't overwhelm yourself... there is nothing to be gained. Best of luck Moose... and to all! :)

It depends on your question. The only valid question that comes to mind is to ask if the sell the IQD. Some banks were selling it assuming their customers need it when traveling to Iraq - however they stopped selling it when they found out that customers were buying it as an investment.