Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy or Confusion?

DV friends...

Recently I have allowed myself to succumb to the trivialities of forum participation, which is to say that I've lost sight of what's important in this process of understanding. One must keep himself grounded and neutral-minded in order to view the various differences in opinion and sides of the equation. I have also waxed conspiratorial in my attempt to explain away what could be argued is simple confusion due to the lack of real availability of reliable information. This isn't to say that people who bring us information to these forums on a daily basis are incorrect, but many of the articles we read and opinions we peruse are based on sketchy translations and many times supposed unreliable sources (the CBI advisor dude, his name currently escapes me...).

So, I've deduced that I need to return to a point of neutrality and examine the directions from which information is being disseminated to us forum-goers and the why behind the dissemination.

Gurus (people who claim to have a greater connection to the individuals, organizations, and processes revolving around the expected event that will make us all relieved and excited the same).

International organizations (IMF, CBI, MoF, USGov, GOI, etc.) I won't even mention the more presumably remote and unassociated ones which have been included erroneously by the gurus...

Investors (people looking to stir up or cause trouble, or those who do their own research based on facts, documents, history (Doc31, Scooter, etc.)).

These are just a few of the different sources or directions from which we receive information. Now, the majority of information we receive as investors can be argued to be valid in context of this currency speculation, as typically those involved in any kind of investment or speculation tend to have a general and sometimes even slightly advanced knowledge about the thing in which they are participating. I knew very little of this situation until a month or so after I first purchased dinar. At first I took all information in a sponge-like manner, allowing my impressionable viewpoint of the situation to possibly be tainted with false promises and lies from some of the more prominently centralized "gurus". But now I've started to retract my openness to a lot of the information that is continually posted here, both in opinion and in stated "intel" forms, including what we presume is the actual news coming out of Iraqi media (a puzzle and problematic source in an of itself, so some say).

What I'm getting at is this... among all of us involved in this forum, is there not a group or a few individuals who can be proven to be honorable and trustworthy who can find out factual correlative or statistically, historically, and research-correct information about some of the opinions and "intel" that is posted here? Like recent opinions about private banking back-door deals... can no one prove or disprove that? Iraqi TV... I've seen posts about that and prominent figures in this game coming on the TV and stating things that many had become excited about, yet none of us have seen any recorded audio/video of Iraqi TV with these exciting announcements and airings. Can no one on here record that and reproduce it here (barring any illegality that may be avoided if this is not possible)?

Are those who can or would disprove or prove that information unwilling to for security reasons (revealing of sources who could be put in danger, putting themselves in danger, or just causing more [potential] delays to the RV [if you subscribe to the theory we can possibly be delaying the RV with our open-forum speculation about it])?

No offense again to Adam, as this is his site, so partly he has the ultimate right to maintain or dismantle this forum, and also to include or exclude what he wishes, although he has done a great and admirable job of keeping it so open and accepting. I don't think Adam is necessarily hiding things from non-VIP members, as that is part of the business, to offer extra or "worthwhile" information to those willing to pay for it. While I believe information should be free, there's no laws against charging people for insight and information they otherwise wouldn't be able to achieve individually. But this causes some frustration on my part... The times I've seen people ask what exactly VIP does for you, they are only directed to a general forum post that very vaguely states some of the aspects of VIP, but does not truly represent what is going on there. Allusions to Adam's contacts and deals he has setup for post-RV are not thoroughly explained, of course, because one has to pay for that information... So, again, in an effort to understand the angles and directions from which information is presented to us and the why behind it... are we bottom-rung investors, those casually along for the ride to hopefully become overnight millionaires off of a minimal investment, going to ever really know the truth or all of the necessary information to remain in a calm and informed state of resolution? I say, no, we are not going to ever really know that. The people with the information and power will keep this from us, as that is the nature of such a relationship between the different parties. Does the CIA share information about international terrorist monitoring programs and covert ops? Of course not, for the reasons that the information would be inappropriately redistributed and exposed in a way that would effect the outcome of the operations and parties holding the information and performing those tasks. So, with that CIA comparison, I leave you with this final thought...

As speculative investors, we are forced and yes, I really mean that... to be kept in the dark about obvious and arguably readily available information that is purposely being shadowed or disguised, or in sometimes removed, from our grasp and knowledge. For the reason alluded to with the CIA comparison... those in power and running the operations don't want the end result to be compromised. And as reticent I am to state this publicly, I would say that the more we dig and pry, the harder it will be for us to remove ourselves from a position of frustration and potential danger to ourselves and end result of this process. So, can the RV be done while we all sit by idly and twiddle our thumbs and watch daytime TV, work our 9 to 5s, busy ourselves with seemingly pointless activities, and other arbitrary aspects of life, awaiting the all-important event that we cannot pretend to have a true understanding of? I say, YES, it can happen, and it will, if they so wish. Which, further speculation about the actual completion of which or whether it is guaranteed, is part of the digging and prying we should not be doing. So... does anyone else feel like a pawn being helplessly strung along? I really wish I didn't have to feel that way, but no one is privately contacting me to give me super secret information or invite me to join the company of those "in the know" and in power and control. And although the invitation to Adam's VIP is tempting and could lead to some information I am not currently privy to, I know that Adam is likely not concealing any important information about the actual RV or its process background, but rather just his own private operations being done for post-RV mayhem. So I would be reluctant to spend the money to join VIP for fear I would not greatly benefit from it, as I don't know exactly what it entails. And does Adam having these post-RV plans mean he has some knowledge about the guarantee of an RV? I say no. I trust that Adam is doing right by his customer-base. Now, Ali? I cannot speak to that, as I don't know him and have heard enough from both sides of the equation to give equal weight to either side of the argument that he is either honorable and running a legitimate business, or that he is swindling people (in so many words), or just taking advantage of their eager ignorance of the situation to make money. Information is power, and money buys information, so really... money equals power, if one is willing to exchange it for the medium of information.

Let's get some good minds on this and find out what we can find out. For all of our sakes, let's do something productive and hopefully those with knowledge will not slink into the shadows and pretend we are not awaiting with open minds and ears. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Interesting piece.

While I haven't availed myself of Adam's deal, I think it would be fine for some. I have a myriad of other investments and work for some of the brightest lawyers that have experience in this general area, so I don't really have a need for additional sources. It is up each person to make such a decision.

As with any investment, proper planning is absolutely essential for the profits. Most 'lottery winners' are broke within 18 or so months. I hope all who have jumped into this 'penny stock' investment have done so with a level head and realistic expectations.....not a 'get rich' lottery mentality.

I'm not so sure believing you can become an overnight millionaire off of $500 is a realistic expectation... but in context of what we were told in order to get us to buy into this, I guess it can't be ruled out for being somewhat of a realistic expectation on that level.

My position is this...

$500 buys you:

* a beater car that will likely cost you more to maintain and will break down...

* lots of alcohol to help you cope with not being financially successful

* a few good weekends in Vegas (not gambling) with friends (or by yourself, whatever may be your poison)

* a couple months of groceries (maybe only a week for large families...)

* two semi-decent work outfits from the Banana Republic

The list goes on and on...

OR

A remotely small chance that within the next 6 months to a a few years, you could make upwards of $500,000 for buying $500 worth of a corrupt and struggling middle eastern country's currently worthless currency...

Can someone pick me up in their $500 beater car and drive me to the mall so I can buy work clothes from Banana Republic, please?

J/K

And so there we have it... the story of the purchase of Dinar. Probably 17.833333% accurate for many of us.

Just sayin'...

TQueezy, that was a good post. But I get the impression that you are growing frustrated by the lack of concrete information available on the forums, as most of us are to some extent. As I read the various posts on DV, it becomes evident that there IS NO real information, only conjecture some of which is believable and a lot of which is obviously false. Some people are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame by making the crazy claims they make. On the flip side a few folks are sincerely trying to put together the bits and pieces that are in the news as well as what's found on the internet, posting what they, in good faith, believe is good information. But no one can give us what we really want to hear - a solid predictable plan on the Iraqi government's part as to how they are going to implement their future.

My point is - don't let this thing rule your life. Use this website for its entertainment value and if you get some good info along the way then it's a good thing. When the RV happens, it will happen. I have simply made my dinar purchase, put them away, and will go on with my life until they make good, whatever good may come.

As for the VIP section of this site, Adam gives absolutely no more RV insight there than he does on the free forums. It's my opinion that he could get into legal hot water if he were to make the wrong statements, so he makes very few. Even those statements are vague for that reason. More of his take on things comes from his Wednesday chats than anywhere else here. The VIP section is like a school, simply giving members information on Post-RV tax and investment strategies. I'm no economist nor have I ever invested in anything other than real estate, so the information there has helped me begin to understand how to use the economic tools available to anyone who wants them. I don't plan on getting filthy rich on this investment, but whatever comes of it I want to make the best use of for the rest of my life. I DON'T want to lose whatever I get out of this because of poor planning.

Keep your feet on the ground and your head on your shoulders my friend!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind words. I am trying my best to stay grounded and level-headed. One of the only things that really gets to me is the constant negative criticism... it's not helpful and it's immature. Other than that, I'm golden!

Thanks for the kind words. I am trying my best to stay grounded and level-headed. One of the only things that really gets to me is the constant negative criticism... it's not helpful and it's immature. Other than that, I'm golden!

I hear ya on the negativity. Unfortunately society has become that way in recent years. Gone are the days when people could be considerate and positive toward each other.

One other good thing about the VIP section I didn't mention is that there is no negativity there. When questions are asked, they are answered in an adult and friendly way. I haven't seen even the first hint of a bash or negative comment toward another person. Everyone there is really concerned about helping each other during this roller coaster ride. Sign up for it if you can! You'll be glad you did.