Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100 Days

zaborniake

Ok. I've been thinking a lot about this, and I just can't believe that M wouldn't at least complete the GOI before his 100 days are up. How can they evaluate "progress" when the government hasn't been fully formed? Also, and possibly more importantly, how can the ministers be evaluated while under Ch 7 and still working with toilet paper money, no infrastructure, increasing unemployment and inflation, and no real movement to bring contractors in? We're starting to see some of these things now, but time is already up.

Now, if M were to seat the GOI, RV, and then ask for another 100 days, that may be a more realistic.

These are just thoughts, and I understand that M and his cronies are all carrying deep secretarian motives, and the country is only accustomed to dictatorship, but a fully formed GOI and RV changes everything.

Thoughts?