Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have always been a fan of Sun Tzu's philosophies and I was inspired today to extract some famous quotes because of their relevance to this investment...Enjoy!

"All war is based on deception."

Boy ain't that the truth!

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"

Maliki, this one's for you! laugh.gif

"For them to perceive the advantage of defeating the enemy, they must also have their rewards."

Can you say, high-value RV???

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

Maybe if they finally do something about the MOS, there wouldn't be so much fighting!

"If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near."

(Insert your favorite liar I mean pumper here), would you like to take this one??? LOL

tongue.gif

"In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good."

Maliki, here's another one for you!

"It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used."

Oh man, this one can go a million ways!!!

wink.gif

I'll stop there for now...perhaps if the feedback is good, I'll put more out later...

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

That is a great book,

I have always been a fan of Sun Tzu's philosophies and I was inspired today to extract some famous quotes because of their relevance to this investment...Enjoy!

"All war is based on deception."

Boy ain't that the truth!

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"

Maliki, this one's for you! laugh.gif

"For them to perceive the advantage of defeating the enemy, they must also have their rewards."

Can you say, high-value RV???

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

Maybe if they finally do something about the MOS, there wouldn't be so much fighting!

"If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near."

(Insert your favorite liar I mean pumper here), would you like to take this one??? LOL

tongue.gif

"In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good."

Maliki, here's another one for you!

"It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used."

Oh man, this one can go a million ways!!!

wink.gif

I'll stop there for now...perhaps if the feedback is good, I'll put more out later...

Cheers!

I bought and read this book years ago --- didn't know why at the time but found it profound and very thought provoking --- during an interview for a job, which I got ;) my future boss mentioned his interest in war history but did not know the book. ... needless to say when I was hired I gave it to him as a thank you gift :)

"Management of many is the same as management of few. It is a matter of organization." ~Sun Tzu

"Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across." ~Sun Tzu

These both seem to apply to the situation :)