Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki coming to his senses??

DRV1804

Maliki plans to give his government a hundred other day to meet the demands of the people

Palm - The head of the Government of Iraq Nuri al-Maliki's desire to give one hundred ministers on the other to provide and implement programs for meeting the demands of the people and improve the services and the elimination of unemployment and the reduction of corruption.

Maliki was granted on February 27 last hundred days out of the prime minister ends early next month against the backdrop of the outbreak of the protest demonstrations in Baghdad and other governorates demanding better services, but it has not been any development which achieve at the level of government performance.

As MP for the coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari said al-Maliki arrived at the conviction to extend the duration, and would bring it before Parliament for support of this move will have no doubt with the consent of the parliamentary blocs participating in the government, and explained that the Council of Ministers expressed its readiness to support Maliki's desire to give more time for the implementation of the government program.

According to the newspaper have been excluded parties to participate in the government improve government performance, attributed the reasons to ignore the current government program put in front of the House of Representatives and the disruption of the preparation of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers.

Meanwhile, sources in the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, leader ready to assume the presidency of the National Council for the strategic policies to ensure the stability of security and political conditions.

Link to Article

We could use an emoticon for "head shaking" ... I find I do a lot of that with these translations. Some are better than others, but ... this isn't one of them. I am not sure what it said but it sounds like Maliki is giving a hundred day extention to the last hundred day deadline placed on lawmakers to achieve some results!

hahahahahahaha

Sorry, but I find the whole concept of these "lawmakers" achieving "results" to be funny. These people couldn't find their butt with both hands ...unless of course it was hiding a bribe or a gun.

As for this having any effect on the RV, it go either way. The RV might be the key to get things moving. We all know money is a great motivation in the Middle East. Or it could mean waiting longer if they want to "achieve" first and then "reward" with the RV.

Beyond me ...

:)

smee2

As MP for the coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari said al-Maliki arrived at the conviction to extend the duration, and would bring it before Parliament for support of this move will have no doubt with the consent of the parliamentary blocs participating in the government, and explained that the Council of Ministers expressed its readiness to support Maliki's desire to give more time for the implementation of the government program.

Read more:

Looks to me like they're trying to buy more time.... effecting the RV??? who knows.... <_<

Hopefully this is good. It would probably slow things down if a bunch of people got fired.

Yeah you gotta point but maybe whats needed isnt a few people getting fired ...... it's a few of them getting shot, that might move things along !!!

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1