Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV = USA QE3?

deerslayer

Has anyone considered that the US could institute a QE 3, (Quantitative Easing 3) by simply loaning the US dollars to Iraq to pay the RV?

Iraq has to get the US dollars from somewhere, why not have the US treasury print it up and cover the spread for Iraq in return for future oil benefits or some other pay off? They could easily double the US dollars in existence thus furthering the agenda they had with QE1 and QE2.

Open for discussion by stronger minds than mine!

The RV Lives!

Slayer

FORGET a QE3

Have YOU considered the possibility of the $ 600+ BILLION that the Gov't has allocated for "economic stimulus" but that has not actually spent might have been actually (secretly) appropropriated to fund the Treasury's acquisition of the Dinar in the hands of US investors?

Just saying

Could you explain to me why Iraq would need US Dollars after the RV? Iraqi citizens won't need them. They will do all their business in IQD. Yes Iraq will have foreign reserves but since they will be trading with countries openly and freely after the RV, I assume most will be done digitally. They will not have a need to have a bunch of our dollars in country.

Could you explain to me why Iraq would need US Dollars after the RV? Iraqi citizens won't need them. They will do all their business in IQD. Yes Iraq will have foreign reserves but since they will be trading with countries openly and freely after the RV, I assume most will be done digitally. They will not have a need to have a bunch of our dollars in country.

Did you ever consider all the US contractors over there(Iraq) that could waltz into a local bank on one of the bases that they(contractors) are located at and cash in enough dinar to carry $10 grand or less(US Customs requirement) home on an aircraft, once they decide they have had enough with the company they are working for? Hum, what a concept.