Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Evening updates***

easyrider

Phoenix's call last night was staggeringly awesome Rumors not needed, facts are more than enough to put a bounce in the step & flight in our hearts! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/05/21/the-train-kept-a-rollin

Peace

winged%20heart%20golden%20tiny.jpg

plenty good news coming in, busy Saturday (0: ) http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

From Don: Subject: Saturday RUMORS for fun

Top O' The Mornin' My Friends and Family!

Happy Saturday to you. Just passing on a collection of RUMORS, to be treated as such, for a lil bump of fun for your Saturday.

Again, my guidance on RUMORS; enjoy them for the fun of it, but.. stay steely eyed and calm with them. I really believe we are very close.. yes it could be this weekend.. but it may still play out longer too. The important thing to remember, ( and this comes from personal experience having been playing this game for about 2 years now ), if things don't play out in line with the RUMORS, do NOT allow yourself to loose Hope and Belief in this investment! Just because it doesn't happen by say Monday, does NOT mean it is never going to happen. It IS going to happen. We just don't exactly when. too much is riding on this for it not to happen.

make today magnificent! Tell everyone and anyone..just how much you Love them! Practice Attraction... rather than Promotion! I may be turned off by someone that preaches at me..but I am interested to know more..when I am in the presence of someone that walks the talk! that Lives....Love!

Love, Light, and Blessings to you!

Come Home RV333!!! ( +, - a few $$ =^.^= )

Donald

POPPY2] glory glory glory glory geting ready cause here it comes i am so happy and so blessed to be in this thing with all of you and we are all so blessed in so many ways . Gosh someone though enough of you as a friend , family member or work associate to introduce you to the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world since moses lead the people from egypt with all the spoils of gold and wealth . I dont know about you guys but i am going to bless the guy who introduced me very well for his friendship . Keep your head high enought to get a drink in the rain cause this thing is about to pour. Bless all of you poppy2 [POPPY2] can't answer any question or give any details just say everyone be happy and count all the bllessings around you. Poppy2

[POPPY2] i love al of you rich people too. Sorry cant say a word and i am about to burst. Poppy2 bye for now poppy2

:
23 PM [doforself] Hello everyone, I had a L-O-N-G talk w/ Okie this AM and learned that after last nite's combined cc w/ both GET and Planet Dinar,
he had some 4 hrs. of pvt cc's himself w/ virtually everyone under the sun from nearly Obama & Biden on down to Maliki & Shabibi. He re-stated again what he said on last nite's call, namely that the RV has already been completed & the CBI rate will be as he and others said last nite; $8.20.
But also that no one seems to know (or is not giving) the reasons(s) for the hold-up. However, the rumor of ppl cashing in over in Dubai is apparently NOT true. All I can offer is that after this long Okie talk, both Judy and I are all the more convinced than ever that we will shortly receive the long awaited good news. The moment we hear anything more, we will announce it to you. Until then, pls be patient and try not to call so we can complete our work. Tks, Jim Remember "The Force Is Always With You" Randy M (aka Jedi1)

[johnnydinaro] JIM CRAMER on Mad Money (CNBC) tonight said to watch the FOREX next week and that the USD will overtake the EURO! How can the USD overtake anything? We hit the DEBT CEILING! Can you say RV! WATCH THE CLIP

READ the FIRST paragraph of the article and WATCH the FIRST 1:30 of the clip - Jim Cramer - Mad Money - CNBC tonight
Tags:

Late Friday night Get team call had almost 60,000 people listening. Hope and pray they are right!!!

image001.gif
[Agent 007] Al

[TamRon400] Roll call

[Agent 007] yes

[TamRon400] Rodney

[Agent 007] yes

[TamRon400] Steve

[Agent 007] Ray yes

[TamRon400] Ray

[Agent 007] Sam yes

[TamRon400] Sam on

[Agent 007] Athena on

[Agent 007] soon

[Agent 007] Open Prayer - Sam

[Agent 007] Let's pray

[Agent 007] Amen

[Agent 007] Steve is here

[Agent 007] Thank everyone for getting on the call tonight

[Agent 007] got a call from people that I don't usually get info from

[TamRon400]
TK received several calls that he normally doesn't talk to

[Agent 007] Wanted to get everybody on the call an hour ago

[Agent 007]
from a DC source

[Agent 007] extremely excited tonight

[Agent 007] referred back to the conference call last

[Agent 007] some of the info we put out last night was indeed on schedule and true

[Agent 007] Do you remember what I said last night about when this will occur for us?

[Agent 007] Recap last night

[Agent 007] one of my sources had phoned TK yesterday

[TamRon400]
one source said this weekend will be the time of our gift

[Agent 007]
his people were telling him that this weekend would be the time of this gift

[TamRon400] we will see Sunday night

[Agent 007]
we will see Sunday night what the rate will be

[Agent 007]
cash-in on Monday or Tuesday
[Agent 007] confirmed same info

[TamRon400] High source confirmed

[Agent 007] many people Terry spoke to today didn't understand or hear that

[Agent 007] last night on our call

[Agent 007] we are on the path for Sunday activity - afternoon

[TamRon400] we are on the path for Sunday activity past Forex time

[
Agent 007] rate $4.52 bank

[TamRon400] the rate....$4.52 bank

[TamRon400] and anywhere up to 8.23 CBI

[Agent 007] anywhere up to $8.23 CBI rate

[Agent 007] remember - anywhere up to!!!

[TamRon400] Source way up totem pole in Gov

[TamRon400] Imperative that we get together and talk about it

[Agent 007] last night’s call went a different direction than what we were thinking it would be

[TamRon400] AL has additional info

[Agent 007] will discuss the different color screens

[TamRon400] Al will explain the screens

[Agent 007] and then do a round table

[Agent 007] very good news

[Agent 007] was bummed out this morning - hadn't heard any changes

[Agent 007] on anything other than on the Forex

[Agent 007] now perked back up that things are happening in the back side

[Agent 007] to be prepped for Sunday night

[Agent 007] AL to explain about the screens now

[Agent 007]
basically Thomson Reuters
[Agent 007] not on the back screens

[TamRon400] Al really doesn't have the info on the bank screens

[Agent 007] do have yellow or amber, 3 colors

[Agent 007] green means live

[TamRon400]
the yellow screen was pinging

[Agent 007]
yellow screen supposedly pinging - flashing a lot
[Agent 007] at high speeds

[TamRon400] at high speeds

[Agent 007] on the Forex side

[Agent 007] on the Thomson Reuters side, his contact still in waiting mode

[Agent 007] and rate is in there

[Agent 007]
once they get a new rate to get dropped in

[Agent 007] it goes instantly out to all of the banks

[Agent 007] that is the way it goes

[Agent 007] also to backup what TK said - we would see it Sunday

[Agent 007] Last night, Al, we were going to see in Monday and cash in Tuesday

[TamRon400] TK thinks we will see late Sunday night

[Agent 007] but TK thinks we will see it Sunday night on Forex

[Agent 007] takes a little time to see it

[Agent 007] still hearing things

[Agent 007] guards, security around banking locations

[Agent 007] don't know if Dubai cash in rumors are true or not

[Agent 007] Gov't officials (sources) feel it is safe enough to pass the info on

[Agent 007] (hold on)

[TamRon400] cannot hear TK

[Agent 007] (hold on)

[TamRon400] just got PM, individual in Dubai did get receipt

[Agent 007]
just got a pm that the individual in Dubai did get a receipt for their $3+

[TamRon400] sending us a copy

[Agent 007] Al were you finished?

[Agent 007] Al and TK very similar information

[TamRon400] When London Markets open at 3 am we should see it

[Agent 007]
when London Forex opens at 3 am eastern Sunday/Monday morning we should see it
[TamRon400] they have been updating a bit late lately

[Agent 007] Rodney –

[Agent 007] why was it delayed?

[Agent 007] no indication

[Agent 007] thanks

[Agent 007] this individual TK spoke to

[Agent 007] is the type of person you don't ask questions

[Agent 007] he didn't go there

[Agent 007] just surprised to hear from him

[Agent 007] in the days of another site

[Agent 007] the rank of one of his sources

[Agent 007] is now in the states - it was this person

[Agent 007] reconfirmed what TK said last night

[Agent 007] was on our chat room and monitoring

[Agent 007] pretty good info

[TamRon400] Treat as Rumor

[Agent 007] treat it all as rumors people

[TamRon400] be happy with what you have

[Agent 007] be blessed with what you have

[Agent 007] things change over night

[Agent 007] even if this is a great source and Intel

[Agent 007] there is always another glitch

[Agent 007] dealing with unstable nation

[Agent 007] sovereign nation

[Agent 007] anything can happen in Iraq

[Agent 007] Rodney - is there any particular reason why we aren't blacked out anymore?

[Agent 007] Al - yes there is

[TamRon400] yes, the contact basically said 2 days ago that we could go back on

[Agent 007] the contact basically almost 2 days ago said we could go back on

[TamRon400] that is why we did a conference call yesterday

[Agent 007] he was listening to our call last night

[Agent 007] was a good call

[Agent 007] that we were almost right on

[Agent 007] we are in the clear

[Agent 007] pretty much narrowed it down

[Agent 007] with who and what site was the problem

[Agent 007] GET and Planet Dinar in the clear

[Agent 007] the blackouts in the past because of getting too close to the correct info

[TamRon400] The blackout this time was for safety of peeps

[Agent 007] this time - not Intel but safety reasons of us, members, staff, mods, etc. for the sites

[Agent 007] totally different reason

[Agent 007] safety for all of us

[Agent 007] until they got it narrowed down

[Agent 007] we know it is hard to swallow some of this stuff by some of you.

[Agent 007] hopefully this will help clear this up

[Agent 007] Al might be able to go into a lot more of this on our last call

[TamRon400] AL will go into it a lot more on our last call lol

[Agent 007] Terry - I will help Rodney on this

[Agent 007] Terry has had black vehicle visits in the past

[TamRon400] wanted to know who he was and what he was doing

[Agent 007] try to validate who, what, etc. on the site and w/Terry on what we are doing

[TamRon400] they wanted to verify he was not scamming folks

[Agent 007] The scamming, manipulating people, etc.

[Agent 007] it is for your protection people

[TamRon400] when you follow their rules it is a good thing

[Agent 007] the blackout request is for all of us

[TamRon400] if you don't follow their rules they will visit you.

[Agent 007] we have been hearing for quite some time about scamming going on out there so that makes sense

[TamRon400] a lot of web sites popping up everywhere

[Agent 007] Rodney is just asking these questions for all of us to hear an answer

[Agent 007] that is what the reason for the last blackout occurred

[Agent 007] Terry happened to know about it and had been told

[Agent 007] we usually hear about it first

[Agent 007] and this time we were the first to put it out there

[Agent 007] and contacted the other sites to comply

[Agent 007] Al - anything else?

[Agent 007] no

[Agent 007] Tony do you have anything?

[Agent 007] Athena

[Agent 007] had family over so missed the call last night

[Agent 007] My guy is still in complete blackout (through IMF)

[TamRon400] his source is on complete black out

[Agent 007] could take a week to 2 weeks of in-country RV to when we would see it

[Agent 007] we are still good - just a matter of when it is going to show

[Agent 007]
still hearing $7.22 to $8.20 rate

[Agent 007] Ray - anything?

[Agent 007] Steve - thanks for keeping me in the loop buddy

[Agent 007] walked 3½ hours today

[Agent 007] with this lunch coming up...I need to be ready

[Agent 007] increasing circulation today

[Agent 007] glad all could make it on the call

[Agent 007] tentatively excited

[Agent 007] The Professor can wait another 48 hours

[TamRon400] peacekeeper

[Agent 007] Peacekeeper -

[Agent 007] there he is

[Agent 007] No - no additional info to add at this time

[Agent 007] Holding back on us

[Agent 007] 25,000 on the call tonight

[Agent 007] a lot of bridges on the call tonight

[TamRon400] approx 60,000 on call

[Agent 007] TK is showing over 60,000 callers

[Agent 007] thanks for getting on this call tonight

[Agent 007] has a call into Ty at Dinar Banker

[Agent 007] he will phone TK immediately if it pops

[Agent 007] thanks for using Ty and supporting him

[Agent 007] gives us the direct connection with Ty first

[Agent 007] for cashing out on our post RV call

[Agent 007] thanks all of you on behalf of Dinar Banker

[Agent 007] Ty, Frank and the guys over there

[Agent 007] they appreciate all of the business

[Agent 007] Thanks for getting on the call - it's getting late - important

[Agent 007] stay grounded, focused

[Agent 007] they are holding it back

[Agent 007] the longer they hold it, more $ on the coffers

[Agent 007] a year ago would be $3-4 rate

[Agent 007] now potential to be much higher

[Agent 007] make us more money in the long run

[Agent 007] want to thank all of you

[Agent 007] appreciate the effort to putting this call together

[Agent 007] Tina for getting the call together so quickly

[TamRon400] closing prayer

[Agent 007] Sam

[Agent 007] Amen

[soccermama] Amen

[Agent 007] Thanks Sam, Tina, Janna - room open for another hour

[Agent 007] God Bless you all.

KAthy sent out the number for the GET team call from last night, I have found the link that you can listen to and notes from that call. I found this from two different sources. Enjoy. GET Team Recorded Call http://tinyurl.com/3q537ec Good eve, Terry K rec'd call 'bout 1 hr. ago from his DC source he'd not heard from in quite some time & was told we'll see the actual rate on Forex late Sun. & be able to start cashing in on Mon. or Tues. TK said he was told $4.52 will be bank rate and up to $8.23 will be CBI rate. Some guards around banks to provide addt'l security. Was told individual in Dubai was given a receipt and will get confirmation. Al rec'd similar verification. When London markets open up around 3 AM, should rec. same Sun. night. Rodney asked the Q. as to why the delay, but TK was not given that info. Person TK talked to does not give that kind of info. & TK didn't think to ask. Very high up the totem pole. TK feels this as very good info. but still is a rumor & another glitch could occur. Dealing w/ a very unstable nation. Al was told the cc last night was given the OK, giving them approval & in the clear to be back on. Terry still question why it's now OK, when before the black-out was imposed. The prior black-out was for safety reasons of everyone. Al said we're good to go! TK has had several "visits" in the past by individuals. When black out was mandated, it could have resulted in further harm to certain people.. GET was usually given the black-out notice first and complied. Tony (Athena) said IMF still giving complete black out. Could still take 1-2 weeks but good to go. Also confirmed the $8.20 rate. TK has call in to TY, and will rec. notice upon RV and will advise us immed, Notice right around the corner & the longer it goes the higher the rate. Had it RV'd a yr. ago, prob. in the $4 range, so be glad it took longer.

Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 10:36 PM

get team...

Topic: The G.E.T. Team Friday night call skype HD 7676 or
pin 722708#

LOVELY & So True (0: From StarisExtremelyBlessed:

May 21, 2011

Kim Clement:

Oracular Intimation

kim_clement2_100px_3d.jpg What is an oracular intimation? An oracular intimation is something that happens to the followers of Christ all the time, but many don't recognize its validity, simply because it is somewhat ambiguous and obscure; dreams, visions, trances and even imagination – these are never clear. God has always given us little pieces of a big puzzle so that we can use the one powerful thing He gave us and that pleases Him: faith. As you know, intimation means "a suggestion or hint." Oracular simply means, "giving forth utterances; divinely inspired albeit ambiguous."

When it comes to hearing the voice of God, you should follow your heart and be led by the Spirit. The Bible teaches us that we are to walk and live in the Spirit. The word walk is defined as "keeping in step with the Spirit." It is dealing with rhythm. I always give the example of two people dancing. If the tempo is 3/4, which is a waltz, then both parties are to keep that rhythm as they dance. If one of the partners decides to change the dance to 4/4 time, then one of the two will fall over. God dictates the rhythm, and we have to flow with that. If we move ahead, then we trip; and if we fall behind, then we get out of step.

The other word is to live in the Spirit. The Biblical definition of live is "to breathe in the Spirit." So the two work together. If you get out of step and lose your rhythm, then you lose your breath, and this is exactly what our enemy wants. If you battle to breathe, then you start lagging behind.

Follow Your Star The wise men followed a star – a simple star – to get to the young prince, lying in the manger. They had no assistance, no synagogue, no rabbi, no courts, or guides. They followed a star. Sometimes we tend to look for complicated methods of guidance: angels, a booming voice from Heaven, thunder, etc., but in actuality, God leads us by simple methods.

The children of Israel were led by a pillar of fire to the Promised Land, and the wise men were led by a star to the Promised Seed. Their curiosity led them to the King of the Jews. Please note how God graciously directed them. At the first appearance of the star, they understood where they might enquire for the King, and then... the star disappeared. At that point they were left to take the usual methods of finding Him. Extraordinary aid is not to be expected where ordinary means are available.

A Dark Place The prophetic word is like the star – a sign. 2 Peter 1:19 says, "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, UNTIL the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts."

Too often people relate darkness to something bad (sin or such), and many times it is the case. However, darkness can also speak of a lack of sight where you have to use your faith. "We walk not by sight but by faith," is the word given to us by the Apostle. In other words, walking by faith is something that you do without necessarily having too much light, possibly only a little bit of light. Abraham left the Ur of the Chaldees not knowing where he was going, and simply advancing in faith or "in the dark." You must've heard the saying before, "I'm in the dark," and so this is where faith comes in. Abraham had a prophetic word (a light in a dark place), which you can read in Genesis 12:1-3:

Now the Lord had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Abraham advanced on a little light, but enough to keep him moving.

God will send you signs along the way so that you know that you're going in the right direction. In the case of Abraham, He even appeared to him in human form, as three men. Abraham could easily have thought that these were simply some men passing by, but he recognized the "form of the Lord," as did Moses. In Numbers 12:8, God informs the people that Moses is able to "see" or recognize the form of the Lord. This word also means similitude – "a thing or person that is like or the counterpart of another; having a likeness or resemblance." Abraham recognized that it was God when the three strangers approached him. Moses recognized that it was God in the burning bush, and many times after that.

Search For Him at All Times God wants to guide you and will do so by His Spirit. However, you must recognize the Spirit when He appears, for He may easily appear and guide you through the technology and instruments that we live with today: radio, TV, billboards, the elements, Internet or other human beings. Keep your eyes open. It's amazing how easily you will recognize His form and appearance when you search for Him diligently. He is a "rewarder" of those who diligently seek Him.

Kim Clement

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Phoenix's call last night was staggeringly awesome Rumors not needed, facts are more than enough to put a bounce in the step & flight in our hearts! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/05/21/the-train-kept-a-rollin

Peace

winged%20heart%20golden%20tiny.jpg

plenty good news coming in, busy Saturday (0: ) http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

From Don: Subject: Saturday RUMORS for fun

Top O' The Mornin' My Friends and Family!

Happy Saturday to you. Just passing on a collection of RUMORS, to be treated as such, for a lil bump of fun for your Saturday.

Again, my guidance on RUMORS; enjoy them for the fun of it, but.. stay steely eyed and calm with them. I really believe we are very close.. yes it could be this weekend.. but it may still play out longer too. The important thing to remember, ( and this comes from personal experience having been playing this game for about 2 years now ), if things don't play out in line with the RUMORS, do NOT allow yourself to loose Hope and Belief in this investment! Just because it doesn't happen by say Monday, does NOT mean it is never going to happen. It IS going to happen. We just don't exactly when. too much is riding on this for it not to happen.

make today magnificent! Tell everyone and anyone..just how much you Love them! Practice Attraction... rather than Promotion! I may be turned off by someone that preaches at me..but I am interested to know more..when I am in the presence of someone that walks the talk! that Lives....Love!

Love, Light, and Blessings to you!

OK YOU READY FOR THIS AND I KNOW ITS RUMOR BUT HERE IS MY THOTS ON THIS EASYRIDER... YOU READY....... :lmao::lmao::lmao::drool: I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE ARE HILARIOUS I CANT STOP LAUGHING... :lol: ...THANKS FOR THE JOKE IT JUST MADE MY DAY... :lmao:

Come Home RV333!!! ( +, - a few $$ =^.^= )

Donald

POPPY2] glory glory glory glory geting ready cause here it comes i am so happy and so blessed to be in this thing with all of you and we are all so blessed in so many ways . Gosh someone though enough of you as a friend , family member or work associate to introduce you to the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world since moses lead the people from egypt with all the spoils of gold and wealth . I dont know about you guys but i am going to bless the guy who introduced me very well for his friendship . Keep your head high enought to get a drink in the rain cause this thing is about to pour. Bless all of you poppy2 [POPPY2] can't answer any question or give any details just say everyone be happy and count all the bllessings around you. Poppy2

[POPPY2] i love al of you rich people too. Sorry cant say a word and i am about to burst. Poppy2 bye for now poppy2

:
23 PM [doforself] Hello everyone, I had a L-O-N-G talk w/ Okie this AM and learned that after last nite's combined cc w/ both GET and Planet Dinar,
he had some 4 hrs. of pvt cc's himself w/ virtually everyone under the sun from nearly Obama & Biden on down to Maliki & Shabibi. He re-stated again what he said on last nite's call, namely that the RV has already been completed & the CBI rate will be as he and others said last nite; $8.20.
But also that no one seems to know (or is not giving) the reasons(s) for the hold-up. However, the rumor of ppl cashing in over in Dubai is apparently NOT true. All I can offer is that after this long Okie talk, both Judy and I are all the more convinced than ever that we will shortly receive the long awaited good news. The moment we hear anything more, we will announce it to you. Until then, pls be patient and try not to call so we can complete our work. Tks, Jim Remember "The Force Is Always With You" Randy M (aka Jedi1)

[johnnydinaro] JIM CRAMER on Mad Money (CNBC) tonight said to watch the FOREX next week and that the USD will overtake the EURO! How can the USD overtake anything? We hit the DEBT CEILING! Can you say RV! WATCH THE CLIP

READ the FIRST paragraph of the article and WATCH the FIRST 1:30 of the clip - Jim Cramer - Mad Money - CNBC tonight
Tags:

Late Friday night Get team call had almost 60,000 people listening. Hope and pray they are right!!!

image001.gif
[Agent 007] Al

[TamRon400] Roll call

[Agent 007] yes

[TamRon400] Rodney

[Agent 007] yes

[TamRon400] Steve

[Agent 007] Ray yes

[TamRon400] Ray

[Agent 007] Sam yes

[TamRon400] Sam on

[Agent 007] Athena on

[Agent 007] soon

[Agent 007] Open Prayer - Sam

[Agent 007] Let's pray

[Agent 007] Amen

[Agent 007] Steve is here

[Agent 007] Thank everyone for getting on the call tonight

[Agent 007] got a call from people that I don't usually get info from

[TamRon400]
TK received several calls that he normally doesn't talk to

[Agent 007] Wanted to get everybody on the call an hour ago

[Agent 007]
from a DC source

[Agent 007] extremely excited tonight

[Agent 007] referred back to the conference call last

[Agent 007] some of the info we put out last night was indeed on schedule and true

[Agent 007] Do you remember what I said last night about when this will occur for us?

[Agent 007] Recap last night

[Agent 007] one of my sources had phoned TK yesterday

[TamRon400]
one source said this weekend will be the time of our gift

[Agent 007]
his people were telling him that this weekend would be the time of this gift

[TamRon400] we will see Sunday night

[Agent 007]
we will see Sunday night what the rate will be

[Agent 007]
cash-in on Monday or Tuesday
[Agent 007] confirmed same info

[TamRon400] High source confirmed

[Agent 007] many people Terry spoke to today didn't understand or hear that

[Agent 007] last night on our call

[Agent 007] we are on the path for Sunday activity - afternoon

[TamRon400] we are on the path for Sunday activity past Forex time

[
Agent 007] rate $4.52 bank

[TamRon400] the rate....$4.52 bank

[TamRon400] and anywhere up to 8.23 CBI

[Agent 007] anywhere up to $8.23 CBI rate

[Agent 007] remember - anywhere up to!!!

[TamRon400] Source way up totem pole in Gov

[TamRon400] Imperative that we get together and talk about it

[Agent 007] last night’s call went a different direction than what we were thinking it would be

[TamRon400] AL has additional info

[Agent 007] will discuss the different color screens

[TamRon400] Al will explain the screens

[Agent 007] and then do a round table

[Agent 007] very good news

[Agent 007] was bummed out this morning - hadn't heard any changes

[Agent 007] on anything other than on the Forex

[Agent 007] now perked back up that things are happening in the back side

[Agent 007] to be prepped for Sunday night

[Agent 007] AL to explain about the screens now

[Agent 007]
basically Thomson Reuters
[Agent 007] not on the back screens

[TamRon400] Al really doesn't have the info on the bank screens

[Agent 007] do have yellow or amber, 3 colors

[Agent 007] green means live

[TamRon400]
the yellow screen was pinging

[Agent 007]
yellow screen supposedly pinging - flashing a lot
[Agent 007] at high speeds

[TamRon400] at high speeds

[Agent 007] on the Forex side

[Agent 007] on the Thomson Reuters side, his contact still in waiting mode

[Agent 007] and rate is in there

[Agent 007]
once they get a new rate to get dropped in

[Agent 007] it goes instantly out to all of the banks

[Agent 007] that is the way it goes

[Agent 007] also to backup what TK said - we would see it Sunday

[Agent 007] Last night, Al, we were going to see in Monday and cash in Tuesday

[TamRon400] TK thinks we will see late Sunday night

[Agent 007] but TK thinks we will see it Sunday night on Forex

[Agent 007] takes a little time to see it

[Agent 007] still hearing things

[Agent 007] guards, security around banking locations

[Agent 007] don't know if Dubai cash in rumors are true or not

[Agent 007] Gov't officials (sources) feel it is safe enough to pass the info on

[Agent 007] (hold on)

[TamRon400] cannot hear TK

[Agent 007] (hold on)

[TamRon400] just got PM, individual in Dubai did get receipt

[Agent 007]
just got a pm that the individual in Dubai did get a receipt for their $3+

[TamRon400] sending us a copy

[Agent 007] Al were you finished?

[Agent 007] Al and TK very similar information

[TamRon400] When London Markets open at 3 am we should see it

[Agent 007]
when London Forex opens at 3 am eastern Sunday/Monday morning we should see it
[TamRon400] they have been updating a bit late lately

[Agent 007] Rodney –

[Agent 007] why was it delayed?

[Agent 007] no indication

[Agent 007] thanks

[Agent 007] this individual TK spoke to

[Agent 007] is the type of person you don't ask questions

[Agent 007] he didn't go there

[Agent 007] just surprised to hear from him

[Agent 007] in the days of another site

[Agent 007] the rank of one of his sources

[Agent 007] is now in the states - it was this person

[Agent 007] reconfirmed what TK said last night

[Agent 007] was on our chat room and monitoring

[Agent 007] pretty good info

[TamRon400] Treat as Rumor

[Agent 007] treat it all as rumors people

[TamRon400] be happy with what you have

[Agent 007] be blessed with what you have

[Agent 007] things change over night

[Agent 007] even if this is a great source and Intel

[Agent 007] there is always another glitch

[Agent 007] dealing with unstable nation

[Agent 007] sovereign nation

[Agent 007] anything can happen in Iraq

[Agent 007] Rodney - is there any particular reason why we aren't blacked out anymore?

[Agent 007] Al - yes there is

[TamRon400] yes, the contact basically said 2 days ago that we could go back on

[Agent 007] the contact basically almost 2 days ago said we could go back on

[TamRon400] that is why we did a conference call yesterday

[Agent 007] he was listening to our call last night

[Agent 007] was a good call

[Agent 007] that we were almost right on

[Agent 007] we are in the clear

[Agent 007] pretty much narrowed it down

[Agent 007] with who and what site was the problem

[Agent 007] GET and Planet Dinar in the clear

[Agent 007] the blackouts in the past because of getting too close to the correct info

[TamRon400] The blackout this time was for safety of peeps

[Agent 007] this time - not Intel but safety reasons of us, members, staff, mods, etc. for the sites

[Agent 007] totally different reason

[Agent 007] safety for all of us

[Agent 007] until they got it narrowed down

[Agent 007] we know it is hard to swallow some of this stuff by some of you.

[Agent 007] hopefully this will help clear this up

[Agent 007] Al might be able to go into a lot more of this on our last call

[TamRon400] AL will go into it a lot more on our last call lol

[Agent 007] Terry - I will help Rodney on this

[Agent 007] Terry has had black vehicle visits in the past

[TamRon400] wanted to know who he was and what he was doing

[Agent 007] try to validate who, what, etc. on the site and w/Terry on what we are doing

[TamRon400] they wanted to verify he was not scamming folks

[Agent 007] The scamming, manipulating people, etc.

[Agent 007] it is for your protection people

[TamRon400] when you follow their rules it is a good thing

[Agent 007] the blackout request is for all of us

[TamRon400] if you don't follow their rules they will visit you.

[Agent 007] we have been hearing for quite some time about scamming going on out there so that makes sense

[TamRon400] a lot of web sites popping up everywhere

[Agent 007] Rodney is just asking these questions for all of us to hear an answer

[Agent 007] that is what the reason for the last blackout occurred

[Agent 007] Terry happened to know about it and had been told

[Agent 007] we usually hear about it first

[Agent 007] and this time we were the first to put it out there

[Agent 007] and contacted the other sites to comply

[Agent 007] Al - anything else?

[Agent 007] no

[Agent 007] Tony do you have anything?

[Agent 007] Athena

[Agent 007] had family over so missed the call last night

[Agent 007] My guy is still in complete blackout (through IMF)

[TamRon400] his source is on complete black out

[Agent 007] could take a week to 2 weeks of in-country RV to when we would see it

[Agent 007] we are still good - just a matter of when it is going to show

[Agent 007]
still hearing $7.22 to $8.20 rate

[Agent 007] Ray - anything?

[Agent 007] Steve - thanks for keeping me in the loop buddy

[Agent 007] walked 3½ hours today

[Agent 007] with this lunch coming up...I need to be ready

[Agent 007] increasing circulation today

[Agent 007] glad all could make it on the call

[Agent 007] tentatively excited

[Agent 007] The Professor can wait another 48 hours

[TamRon400] peacekeeper

[Agent 007] Peacekeeper -

[Agent 007] there he is

[Agent 007] No - no additional info to add at this time

[Agent 007] Holding back on us

[Agent 007] 25,000 on the call tonight

[Agent 007] a lot of bridges on the call tonight

[TamRon400] approx 60,000 on call

[Agent 007] TK is showing over 60,000 callers

[Agent 007] thanks for getting on this call tonight

[Agent 007] has a call into Ty at Dinar Banker

[Agent 007] he will phone TK immediately if it pops

[Agent 007] thanks for using Ty and supporting him

[Agent 007] gives us the direct connection with Ty first

[Agent 007] for cashing out on our post RV call

[Agent 007] thanks all of you on behalf of Dinar Banker

[Agent 007] Ty, Frank and the guys over there

[Agent 007] they appreciate all of the business

[Agent 007] Thanks for getting on the call - it's getting late - important

[Agent 007] stay grounded, focused

[Agent 007] they are holding it back

[Agent 007] the longer they hold it, more $ on the coffers

[Agent 007] a year ago would be $3-4 rate

[Agent 007] now potential to be much higher

[Agent 007] make us more money in the long run

[Agent 007] want to thank all of you

[Agent 007] appreciate the effort to putting this call together

[Agent 007] Tina for getting the call together so quickly

[TamRon400] closing prayer

[Agent 007] Sam

[Agent 007] Amen

[soccermama] Amen

[Agent 007] Thanks Sam, Tina, Janna - room open for another hour

[Agent 007] God Bless you all.

KAthy sent out the number for the GET team call from last night, I have found the link that you can listen to and notes from that call. I found this from two different sources. Enjoy. GET Team Recorded Call http://tinyurl.com/3q537ec Good eve, Terry K rec'd call 'bout 1 hr. ago from his DC source he'd not heard from in quite some time & was told we'll see the actual rate on Forex late Sun. & be able to start cashing in on Mon. or Tues. TK said he was told $4.52 will be bank rate and up to $8.23 will be CBI rate. Some guards around banks to provide addt'l security. Was told individual in Dubai was given a receipt and will get confirmation. Al rec'd similar verification. When London markets open up around 3 AM, should rec. same Sun. night. Rodney asked the Q. as to why the delay, but TK was not given that info. Person TK talked to does not give that kind of info. & TK didn't think to ask. Very high up the totem pole. TK feels this as very good info. but still is a rumor & another glitch could occur. Dealing w/ a very unstable nation. Al was told the cc last night was given the OK, giving them approval & in the clear to be back on. Terry still question why it's now OK, when before the black-out was imposed. The prior black-out was for safety reasons of everyone. Al said we're good to go! TK has had several "visits" in the past by individuals. When black out was mandated, it could have resulted in further harm to certain people.. GET was usually given the black-out notice first and complied. Tony (Athena) said IMF still giving complete black out. Could still take 1-2 weeks but good to go. Also confirmed the $8.20 rate. TK has call in to TY, and will rec. notice upon RV and will advise us immed, Notice right around the corner & the longer it goes the higher the rate. Had it RV'd a yr. ago, prob. in the $4 range, so be glad it took longer.

Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 10:36 PM

get team...

Topic: The G.E.T. Team Friday night call skype HD 7676 or
pin 722708#

LOVELY & So True (0: From StarisExtremelyBlessed:

May 21, 2011

Kim Clement:

Oracular Intimation

kim_clement2_100px_3d.jpg What is an oracular intimation? An oracular intimation is something that happens to the followers of Christ all the time, but many don't recognize its validity, simply because it is somewhat ambiguous and obscure; dreams, visions, trances and even imagination – these are never clear. God has always given us little pieces of a big puzzle so that we can use the one powerful thing He gave us and that pleases Him: faith. As you know, intimation means "a suggestion or hint." Oracular simply means, "giving forth utterances; divinely inspired albeit ambiguous."

When it comes to hearing the voice of God, you should follow your heart and be led by the Spirit. The Bible teaches us that we are to walk and live in the Spirit. The word walk is defined as "keeping in step with the Spirit." It is dealing with rhythm. I always give the example of two people dancing. If the tempo is 3/4, which is a waltz, then both parties are to keep that rhythm as they dance. If one of the partners decides to change the dance to 4/4 time, then one of the two will fall over. God dictates the rhythm, and we have to flow with that. If we move ahead, then we trip; and if we fall behind, then we get out of step.

The other word is to live in the Spirit. The Biblical definition of live is "to breathe in the Spirit." So the two work together. If you get out of step and lose your rhythm, then you lose your breath, and this is exactly what our enemy wants. If you battle to breathe, then you start lagging behind.

Follow Your Star The wise men followed a star – a simple star – to get to the young prince, lying in the manger. They had no assistance, no synagogue, no rabbi, no courts, or guides. They followed a star. Sometimes we tend to look for complicated methods of guidance: angels, a booming voice from Heaven, thunder, etc., but in actuality, God leads us by simple methods.

The children of Israel were led by a pillar of fire to the Promised Land, and the wise men were led by a star to the Promised Seed. Their curiosity led them to the King of the Jews. Please note how God graciously directed them. At the first appearance of the star, they understood where they might enquire for the King, and then... the star disappeared. At that point they were left to take the usual methods of finding Him. Extraordinary aid is not to be expected where ordinary means are available.

A Dark Place The prophetic word is like the star – a sign. 2 Peter 1:19 says, "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, UNTIL the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts."

Too often people relate darkness to something bad (sin or such), and many times it is the case. However, darkness can also speak of a lack of sight where you have to use your faith. "We walk not by sight but by faith," is the word given to us by the Apostle. In other words, walking by faith is something that you do without necessarily having too much light, possibly only a little bit of light. Abraham left the Ur of the Chaldees not knowing where he was going, and simply advancing in faith or "in the dark." You must've heard the saying before, "I'm in the dark," and so this is where faith comes in. Abraham had a prophetic word (a light in a dark place), which you can read in Genesis 12:1-3:

Now the Lord had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Abraham advanced on a little light, but enough to keep him moving.

God will send you signs along the way so that you know that you're going in the right direction. In the case of Abraham, He even appeared to him in human form, as three men. Abraham could easily have thought that these were simply some men passing by, but he recognized the "form of the Lord," as did Moses. In Numbers 12:8, God informs the people that Moses is able to "see" or recognize the form of the Lord. This word also means similitude – "a thing or person that is like or the counterpart of another; having a likeness or resemblance." Abraham recognized that it was God when the three strangers approached him. Moses recognized that it was God in the burning bush, and many times after that.

Search For Him at All Times God wants to guide you and will do so by His Spirit. However, you must recognize the Spirit when He appears, for He may easily appear and guide you through the technology and instruments that we live with today: radio, TV, billboards, the elements, Internet or other human beings. Keep your eyes open. It's amazing how easily you will recognize His form and appearance when you search for Him diligently. He is a "rewarder" of those who diligently seek Him.

Kim Clement

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

haha thats pretty gross but yea im with you it will not Rv that high no way in hell. Just posting what i got in my email. Persoanlly i am expecting about a buck or so.

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out OFFENSIVE quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WELL HOPEFULLY IT COMES IN AROUND A BUCK BECAUSE THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU CLOSE TO WHAT SOME SERRIOUS REHAB IS GONNA COST YOU TO NOT COME ON THE INTERNET TALKING LIKE A XXXXX AND SPEAKING ABOUT XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXX.WEIRD YOU DEFINATLY NEED A DR.:surgeon:

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out OFFENSIVE quote and edited references to quote
  • Upvote 6

Easy.... You are absolutely amazing. You are the Man. Every single night I can count on a detailed posting from you on the days events.

Thank you my friend for your hard work and efforts. May you be truly blessed as we move forward.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Easy.... You are absolutely amazing. You are the Man. Every single night I can count on a detailed posting from you on the days events.

Thank you my friend for your hard work and efforts. May you be truly blessed as we move forward.

thanks drummerboy its usually people bashing me. I appreciate it and i will continue to post because people love rumors whether they want to admit it or not.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DRUMMER BOY MAYBE YOU COULD TOSS HIS SALAD LIKE 42 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: HAHAHA HOHOHOH HEHEHE HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

" I will lick okies XXXXXX"....Just died laughing. Real Talk I bought Dinar when the first wave of troops came home from a friend. I forgot about them and put them outta my mind till I got a call from my brother saying "It is close" For the past 2 weeks I have trolled all these sites. Real quick I figured out who is peddling BS (cough Steve1)......Thanks for all the good real posts and all the funny crazy......5+, 6+, 7+, 8+....RV. Come On Now Ya'll we ain't that stupid!

Edited by Dogmatic1
edited out reference to a previous offensive quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ya know i could respond and tear you to bits but this is not the place you have the worse comebacks ever.

P.S youre not worth my time.

SHUT UP GAYY BOY AND GO SPREAD SOME MORE B.S RUMORS PUMPER .

THE TRADERS ARE DONE PAYING COMMISION YOU CAN STOP NOW.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

SHUT UP GAYY BOY AND GO SPREAD SOME MORE B.S RUMORS PUMPER .

THE TRADERS ARE DONE PAYING COMMISION YOU CAN STOP NOW.

well i wish i was getting paid but i guess im still a pumper riiiiigggght go to bed its past your bed time.

• Upvote 2

well i wish i was getting paid but i guess im still a pumper riiiiigggght go to bed its past your bed time.

HEY NANCY BOY LADY GAGA TOLD YOU DONT BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN,CAUSE YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY.STOP SPREADING B.S RUMORS,LATER PETER PAN

• Upvote 3

HEY NANCY BOY LADY GAGA TOLD YOU DONT BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN,CAUSE YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY.STOP SPREADING B.S RUMORS,LATER PETER PAN

Heyyyyyyy girl you wanna go grab an apple martini sometime?

you can wear your favorite butch vest while i wear my assless chaps.

:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by easyrider

Heyyyyyyy girl you wanna go grab an apple martini sometime?

you can wear your favorite butch vest while i wear my assless chaps.

:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

NICE TRY PIXIE BOY BUT WE DONT GO TO THE SAME CLUB IM STRAIGHT,

SORRY TO BAG ON YOU ELTON JON BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT I KNOW YOU PROBLY WANNA TAKE A SWING AT ME WITH YOUR PURSE BUT YOU SHOULD BE SWING'N AT ALL THE BAD PEOPLE SENDING YOU THE B.S RUMORS THAT YOU POST.EASYRIDER SAYS IT ALL WITH ASSLESS CHAPS, YUCK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

NICE TRY PIXIE BOY BUT WE DONT GO TO THE SAME CLUB IM STRAIGHT,

SORRY TO BAG ON YOU ELTON JON BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT I KNOW YOU PROBLY WANNA TAKE A SWING AT ME WITH YOUR PURSE BUT YOU SHOULD BE SWING'N AT ALL THE BAD PEOPLE SENDING YOU THE B.S RUMORS THAT YOU POST.EASYRIDER SAYS IT ALL WITH ASSLESS CHAPS, YUCK

blah blah blah with your dry humor you. Next time when you see my name posting please dont read it you have made yourself look very trashy here tonight you must have had one too many drinks and well why be mad at me? i cant Rv this thing any faster but i will continue to post just to make you feel better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1