Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ali florida office

kl3668

I saw a rumor of someone trying to convince Ali not to open the Spring Hill Office. Tell Ali to give me a call. If he is worried about security, I'm sure we can accommodate him with a few people that we know. If he is looking for Italians ( who welcome conflict now and then ) we can get him Frankie Bag of Donuts, three finger Louie, the Blind Pig, Willie The Wig, Guido Sarducci, Cosmo Mededuci, Bobby the Kook,Copper Head, Freddy The Fox,Baby Face Tony, Hammerhead. keep it under your hat. If he is looking for some local guys , we can get him 50 cal. Mark. Kentucky Jake, AK Anthony, 9 mm Mike, there is so many guys in exile in Florida we can get them out of the wood work in no time. We can accommodate many locations in the US and Foreign country's. We also have access to many safe houses. We can guarantee your safety for a cut, prices are not negotiable. There will be wine and cheese served at all locations, on special request Pasta can be served.

Dinar Bob

A concerned Dinar Investor

LOL....Dinar Bob...that was funny. I liked it. Guess you have to be italian to understand it...hehe. I did.

Anyway....I read that same rumor and I was freakin out the other night. So yesterday I called Ali myself.

He assured me he IS opening his Spring Hill office. And he is also trying to open a Miami office. So it

looks like we'll have 2 offices here in Florida. Ali was very nice and told me to call to just call for an appt.

So for those of you who need a Florida office.....no worries....we got them.

LOL....Dinar Bob...that was funny. I liked it. Guess you have to be italian to understand it...hehe. I did.

Anyway....I read that same rumor and I was freakin out the other night. So yesterday I called Ali myself.

He assured me he IS opening his Spring Hill office. And he is also trying to open a Miami office. So it

looks like we'll have 2 offices here in Florida. Ali was very nice and told me to call to just call for an appt.

So for those of you who need a Florida office.....no worries....we got them.

Direct communication is a wonderful thing isn't it?? :)

if those guys are coming: Frankie Bag of Donuts, Three Finger Louie, the Blind Pig, Willie The Wig, Guido Sarducci, Mededuci Cosmo, Bobby the Kook, Copper Head, Freddy The Fox, Tony Baby Face, Hammerhead and Kentucky Jake AK Anthony, 9mm Mike, I have no doubt that we'll be in good hands

hahahahahaah .

crank7 is right about paying taxes. The IRS goes by your address...where you reside. It doesn't matter where you cash in at....but the little fincen form...will have your info (address) on it...and that goes to the IRS.

Not sure when the spring hill office will open...but I'm assuming as soon as it RV's. I'm sure Ali's got it all ready to go...just waiting on the word. He had told me in the past...when it RV's to call the cal.# for an appt..and he will get us in at any office we want within 3 days. Ali has alot more offices opening than his original plan...which is excellent news. We will be rich very soon...just hard to fathom.