Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Code Breakers ( wanna take a crack)

pirate

In the same context, said Dr. Abdul-Karim Taher, head of marine vertebrates in the Center for Marine Sciences of the whales (leading world governments) live in groups (UN Body… the established world government system) and are likely to be caused whales to enter Iraqi waters (to engage in the discussion of Iraq and visit Iraq’s issues, etc.) is that it is separated (Iraq is NOT part of the the UN currently, or recognized as an officially sovreign country yet) or has been on its way to being out of water (has been in the process of getting out of CH7) in the same day (going to be removed from CH7 on same day as RV).

I Promise i am not hitting the crack pipe...l just post em for your review as I find them..enjoy

Edited by pirate
hem..

In the same context, said Dr. Abdul-Karim Taher, head of marine vertebrates in the Center for Marine Sciences of the whales (leading world governments) live in groups (UN Body… the established world government system) and are likely to be caused whales to enter Iraqi waters (to engage in the discussion of Iraq and visit Iraq’s issues, etc.) is that it is separated (Iraq is NOT part of the the UN currently, or recognized as an officially sovreign country yet) or has been on its way to being out of water (has been in the process of getting out of CH7) in the same day (going to be removed from CH7 on same day as RV).

I Promise i am not hitting the crack pipe...l just post em for your review as I find them..enjoy

Ok...........Dr. Taher will be the UN go to(rep) when Iraq becomes a sovreign nation, He was cought fishing in the gulf without a license by PETA (had a few dolphins in the cooler) the japaneese cought wind of this and sent their fishing boats to the gulf hopping to get their share of that fish, when they got there they found whales swimming in the the water off the coast of Iraq, so they broke out the harpoons to spear those mighty beasts. Then here comes GREENPEACE in the gulf, they ram the jap ship, and it sinks, the whales that they had already float to the surface, and then onto the beach. Well the stench of the whales on the beach was over whelming that maliki couldn't vacation there anymore the EPA stepped in and fined Iraq for the clean up but they could not afford it. So the imf loaned them the money with the UN's blessing only to find out it was a trap to get them to RV..................................... I got this from a credible source High up in the GOV. I can't tell you who he is because it would blow his deep throat cover..... sorry