Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, that the Feds were afraid that "investors" may use Ali to set up offshore accts, thus no tax money. Therefore, they "politely" asked him to "shut down" to be able to force us to use the banks and keep a better trace on the money during the/an RV?

• Upvote 1

Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, that the Feds were afraid that "investors" may use Ali to set up offshore accts, thus no tax money. Therefore, they "politely" asked him to "shut down" to be able to force us to use the banks and keep a better trace on the money during the/an RV?

how does that apply to the others? they are still in business and indicate a willingness to cash in post RV

• Upvote 3

It was just a thought, but maybe they saw him as THE major player in this "financial opportunity", and then the other dealers will be careful in their dealings. If Ali has as much dinar as people speculate he may not really need to worry about cashing us in anyway to get an extra cut. I have only been in this for about eight months, but with all I have read I believe it will happen. But, the Fed will want to control every aspect of the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Hey Okie! Is that you??????

-

Can people not read....

1. He has not closed, he has simple stopped selling. Customer service is still there taking phone calls and help customers, so he has not closed.

2. He clearly states he will be back, Quote: " If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies."

I understand we are all searching for the answer, but only he knows and until this is all sorted out we will not know. In fact, we may never know the real truth, that is if you do not except his statement as fact.

Watch the signs and the facts..... Don't speculate.

Happy Mommies day to all the moms out there!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ali's break has plastered this forum like bin laden has plastered all the news networks. Why must people analyze why he took a break - honestly who cares. He has his reasons. I am sure will all the orders that were coming in, he probably had no life for the past few years. Perhaps maybe he wanted to take some time and spend it with his family, yet everyone has to question his motives. Give the subject a rest already..it has been beaten to death as it stands.

• Upvote 2

UHHHG do we REALLY need yet another Ali thread??????????????? :rolleyes:

I know... It's been talked about to death. Can we please move on?

Not to change the subject, but since ALI has been talked to death, I am sure you will not mind. So, what is the deal with the CHAT feature. I have only stayed on the forum. Today I decided to take a look at the chat and what a mess. Does anything productive ever happen there?

I know we do get some chat logs posted from time to time when the main guys/gals come on and say something worthwhile, but what about the rest of the time?

• Upvote 1

Hey 3dotc, we have heard enough of the different reasons that Ali shut down and really don't care what's going on with him. Ali doesn't have to give any report to you or anyone else about his business. If this were you I would think that answering to others would not be the first thing to get done.

NO because he was following all the laws that changed & was telling every one he was reporting all to IRS with the form you need to fill out when you came in his office.