Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More than 2.00 seems crazy, they need to keep investers interested, A lop, no way investers would buy thier country up in a heart beat same as if they RV at .10 or .25, stability is what they need to achieve.. I do not believe they will come out at the old 3.22 right away, they want to be a big dog but need to do it slowly, the only way I can see them rving high is if they are destroying large bills, which I don't believe they can do, Sure I would love the old 3 iqd to 1 usd , but that will take some time, I really feel one to one , in that area, that gives them room to grow, investers to buy in and not x amount of trillions to cash out, The lop seems to me like a hand model cutting off one of thier hands, ( less gigs) I do believe we will make some money but how much is honestly left up to fate and what road they want to take. Keep in mind there are lots of things to tke in account for any rate, low or high, but this is just MHO................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Iraq has the UN saying RI thats $3.22 plus 20% for inflation.thats $3.86-- $387

Now true it's up to Iraq as to when and how much to some degree.

It has been heard that the UN said no to a low rv like you state.

I think $4 or more is too high.

But to RI and allow for inflation makes perfect sense.

1. The contarctors will be eager to get in.

2. Stops the buying of dinar and returns their dianr home.

3 Gives them real standing in the world again.

4. Puts them back in the top of the Arab nations right where they want to be.

5. Fixing the oil wells and pipe lines can be done in a year or less.

6 Once fixed their oil sales go way up really fast.

7. They will be able to drill and tap more of that researve they have at faster pace too.

8 All the major Govs of the world don't want a $2 RV they want $3 plus too.

9 Iraq has oil for an RV of $20 and still have room for growth but thats a silly starting point and it would fall quickly.

10. $3 plus puts Iraq in good standing all around the world, not tooo high, but not to low either, Call it just above the middle.

That would put their money supply at around 84 trillion. If that is possible will you please explain how.

Guys, let's at least keep open the possibility that the RV will be the opening round of a transformation of the global financial system. Let's also keep in mind that not everyone who owns IQD right now is going to rush to the bank to cash in. So simple arguments that state the total hypothetical IQD value in the event of an RV are not, in and of themselves, disproof of a posited IQD value's validitiy.

The RV will not be a simple balance sheet transaction, so although economic analysis is important, geopolitical analysis is even more important. That's where the math necessarily gets fuzzy, because many factors which will impact the ultimate value of the IQD RV simply can't be quantified. Yes, you have to take into account the assets on hand, but you also have to take into account the non-quantifiables, such as:

1. Nationalistic pride.

2. The projected value of national assets (a factor which I believe many on this forum WAY underestimate the influence of).

3. The internal political situation (which we follow almost daily).

4. The influence of other nations and international bodies, publicly stated or not.

There are certainly others which I haven't listed, but you get the idea. There's a lot more riding on this than any of us can really know. So it would behoove us all to keep an open mind to the possibility that our projected outcome may not be THE outcome. JMO. GO RV!