Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need a little help

Quastadama

Im having trouble signing onto the e-banking system, I have savings accounts open (USD-IQD) with money in them , just no way to access them, any sugestions

#1 tried to download the form from the Warka site and that didnt work wrong format or something

#2 got the applacation form from dinar vets in hand but dont know where to send it

#3 as u can tell by now, not to good with the whole emailing /computer thing

#4 downloaded the form from Adams link , problem is, u cant type any text onto the form, any advice on this mattter

#5 new to international banking

Quastadama,

You're sorta heading in the right direction - question is - do you have the capability to scan something into your computer? If not, you may need to find a Fedex/UPS place or Office Depot type store that can scan your documents for you. I was going to point you to the first pinned topic at the top of this forum, but it sounds like you may have already been there & that's what's not working for you? But basically, you need to print both the Warka e-banking application and the authorization letter, fill them out, sign them, then somehow figure out how to get them scanned and saved in your computer. Once this is done, you'll need to send an email to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com with a request that you are needing approval for online e-banking services, give them both of your account #'s (IQD & USD). Once they have both of those signed documents with your email request, they will respond to you with approval and give you a client id # and a password. Then, go online & change your password & you're set to go.

If anyone has any easier way of getting these documents into quastadama's computer so that they can be attached to an email, please speak up. When you're not real computer-savvy (which I'm not), it does make it more difficult to interact with the bank. Hope this helps.

quastadama - another suggestion. I have the Warka application saved to my computer in a pdf file. If you want to PM me, maybe I can email it back to you as an attachment. Let me know if that will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Quastadama,

You're sorta heading in the right direction - question is - do you have the capability to scan something into your computer? If not, you may need to find a Fedex/UPS place or Office Depot type store that can scan your documents for you. I was going to point you to the first pinned topic at the top of this forum, but it sounds like you may have already been there & that's what's not working for you? But basically, you need to print both the Warka e-banking application and the authorization letter, fill them out, sign them, then somehow figure out how to get them scanned and saved in your computer. Once this is done, you'll need to send an email to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com with a request that you are needing approval for online e-banking services, give them both of your account #'s (IQD & USD). Once they have both of those signed documents with your email request, they will respond to you with approval and give you a client id # and a password. Then, go online & change your password & you're set to go.

If anyone has any easier way of getting these documents into quastadama's computer so that they can be attached to an email, please speak up. When you're not real computer-savvy (which I'm not), it does make it more difficult to interact with the bank. Hope this helps.

quastadama - another suggestion. I have the Warka application saved to my computer in a pdf file. If you want to PM me, maybe I can email it back to you as an attachment. Let me know if that will help.

Also give them approval to withdraw 15000 Dinar from your account for the ebanking access.