Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb/ 2 /2010 : FRANK

pirate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening Family,

I have 25 minutes to put this report together Family…….time goes by so fast and I apologize for that. The first thing I want to mention is “Frank’s project”……….please continue to pray for this. I saw how many of you made the commitment to do so and I promise you when I reveal it you will understand the magnitude.

Last night I posted in the thread an article for my team to help me in deciphering it. I asked you as I always do when I communicate to leave it alone. Bravo Family………you showed great respect and discipline by leaving it be. Unfortunately it was copied and pasted across the internet and many are having a difficult time understanding it. Our team believes they deciphered what was in pink. When I am with you later tonight I will share our findings. As you noticed there was info targeting a date and how O was mentioned. As a clue take the pink word that looks Russian spell it backwards and split it into three words. Anyways……I allow this communication of mine to be viewed by my Family so that you can partake and be a part of our investigation. It may leave some of you confused but I am confident that the majority of you understand how we deal with intel. I allow you a peek in many ways so that you can feel a part of our team without having to participate.

I am bringing you intel tonight but it has to be masked. I will not encode it to keep it as simple as possible. The masking will protect the source and company. Here goes. There is a powerful investment company that we will call X. A representative of X calls my contact last week and told him that X will be holding a meeting one or two days after the RI to discuss the usage of the IQD in their customers investment portfolios. I was intrigued because the company is very reputable. This weekend my source calls me and says that the representative of X has informed him that the company has decided on a date for the meeting already. It will be held on the 9th. Once again………I was very interested and told him to continue to inform me. This morning I was informed on the latest. Turns out X sent company memos to all their depts. Telling them that if they possess dinars right now………that is acceptable. But they are no longer allowed to buy any before or after the 9th. Reason being……….they consider it a conflict of interest. Hmmm……….now they really have my interest. I have sent back questions with my contact to learn more. Hopefully I will receive a call tomorrow. You do not need to know the name of the company Family but if you look at the sequence of these events……..it tells us a lot.

Yesterday I told you all of the countries that are writing off Iraq’s debt left and right. Today China forgave 80% of the debt……..8.5 billion dollars. This prom queen is getting very popular.

We also told you that there are 5 million visitors celebrating in Iraq. Turns out it is a 3 day holiday and there is dancing in the streets. The street cams are interesting if you watch them. This can only make it a little difficult to know if they are celebrating the RI or just their holidays. Keep your eye on the counters that I shared with you weeks ago and FOREX / CBI.

For those of you that have an ISX account ……IMO…….pay close attention to offers that will be made to you in the coming weeks. Try not to be too greedy and give consideration that the ISX will consume a great portion of your money in the beginning months especially if you did not buy your stocks last year. Those that are established consider you the newbie…….sacrificial lambs. Study carefully what you invest in and give it time. Do not rush your decision. IMO……three months is a good period to study and to make a decision.

How many of you think there was an auction today? There are articles today saying they had one and then there is the CBI with no figures. Then there is the CBI later in the afternoon…….with strange figures. IMO…….they probably did have one because they didn’t have one yesterday. Granted the businesses in Iraq require less capital because very few are using the IQD……..they are still hoarding it. But you have 5 million visitors bringing in a variety of currencies that need to be converted into dinars. So IMO……there was a lot of movement to cause an auction today.

To all of you that planted seeds this past couple of days to help out #DF-000008... Their need has been met.... Praise God

Once again I apologize that my report is short today but the compressed intel is there. Let us pray for JMT0820 who’s grandfather fell down today causing injury. Let us pray for each other as we stand united in a circle holding hands with our Father in the center ………of our lives. You are welcome to talk about the pink article that I posted yesterday. I will be with you later on tonight to help you with it if you have any questions. My Christian love and Alohas forever.

*****26 tipped his hand the other day in one of his posts, inviting Toledo Ohio councilmen to his restaurant to discuss the city, investing in the dinar and bringing the councilmen up to speed on this investment. Now Ali advertises on *****26's site, which tends to make*****out to be a pumper of the 33rd degree.. He talked about how it would help the city out of debt when the dinar RI and help them get reelected. This has far reaching implications and makes you wonder how far down, the rabbit hole really goes?

personally i glad you say frank drinks tea, i love tea and i dont think he uses religion at all for profit, he is addressing his group which is a ministry group and they speak his language if you dont like it dont read his posts better yet dont borrow them without permission to posts elesewhwre and then complain

Do we have to kneel down & put are hands together to read threads on here now. Amen?

I don't think you should keep reading Frank's posts. You and all of us could spend some time in prayer. Please remember Frank is writing to his family. I also want to point out that many times he is asking for prayer for his family members in need. I don't always understand his posts but I am thankful for them.