Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This will shake you up

vern

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/ Hey people check this out ----With what is happening in Japan and the media not telling us everything-makes you wonder- Thot I would share this with you- This reminds me of what G-D (YHWY) says --- You wont know the day or the hour- You may have an idea of when but dont be to sure- Earthquakes are sad. Japan is a floating museum now- Doesnt look good. We here in the Canada and the States better get ready i think- but hey what do i know right? I really dont think i want to hear a Chubby Checker song when this hits--- Like the snake said to its mate---Lets Twist like we did last summer- :lol:B)B):lol::lol: --I had to say it- i just had to-Vern :lol:

Dang thats pretty much depressing. Dont want the big bang before we rv. Wanted to spend alittle money first hahahahaha. Come on big bird lighten up man.

We need positve vibes. good karrma. No bad JU jU . Not trying to ruffel your feathers you know but i have ate ostrich and it was dam tastey. No what i mean vern hahahahaha

Edited by dog53

Dang thats pretty much depressing. Dont want the big bang before we rv. Wanted to spend alittle money first hahahahaha. Come on big bird lighten up man.

We need positve vibes. good karrma. No bad JU jU . Not trying to ruffel your feathers you know but i have ate ostrich and it was dam tastey. No what i mean vern hahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:SORRY for laughing- but that was funny- you are being serious i know- I was trying to show Japan - but you have to see it all for perspective- ya i know - Makes ya wonder tho doesnt it? Maybe if people believed it then in Japan we wouldnt be seeing what we see. What got me about Japan was people were watching it happen and laughing-I wouldve grabbed a bike and split- I guess if you believe in GOD then you dont have anything to worry about since it is all HIS anyway- Not depressing Just reality---But yes i would like to buy my car to :lol: Vern