Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello to all

Wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am invested and found this site and decided to join. I hope to find a lot of useful information here and maybe add to the convesations from time to time , but will mostly be reading and learning all I can.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this group.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Mustanggt. good advice above about staying away from rumors. the news section is a great source of information. This dinar thing has been going on a long time now and a lot of folks are on edge, so just be mindful of that when you post. Most of our members will help any way we can but the cccasional "Fly off the handle" does happen , so if it happens to you, just shrug it off. Most folks on here.....well their bark is worse than their bite. Once again welcome to DV.

Welcome Mustang,

Just a little heads up.

If you really want to know whats happening,so you can stay calm. Please read Adam's book. Download and enjoy,Most of the stuff you read is op-ions only and believingrolleyes.gif in they will only wreck your day. Stay with Adam and you will have a good day. All good things come to those that wait. Have a good day.

Friends

Thanks for the warm reception and all the good advice. The rumors and wild predictions do not phase me in the least. I got into this without putting my whole life into it and I am in as a serious speculator and that is the key word, (speculator). If the worst predictions that I have read on this or any other site come true, I will still live my life as I have in the past. It won't break me mentally or financially. God and family are my priorities and whatever happens here will not change that.

I thank you again for the welcome and will continue to enjoy this ride.

Have a wonderful day.

Mustang gt

• Upvote 2