Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IDQ Forex Opening Last Few Days

Markinsa

The Forex has opened the last few days are lower than normal Prices... 1146.000 and today at 1137.80. Has anyone else noticed this, and what do you think?

Forex Link I'm Using

It has been all over the place since yesterday, this morning went to the lowest yet. Could this be the pinging everyone is talking about.

• Upvote 1

The Forex has opened the last few days are lower than normal Prices... 1146.000 and today at 1137.80. Has anyone else noticed this, and what do you think?

Forex Link I'm Using

What I noticed was that the bid and ask price for iqd has a much greater difference than the ask and bid prices for the other pairs. I'm not very familiar with forex, so can someone give me an idea if this is unusual?

OK I am new to Forex and don't really understand it......I am aware that the usd/iqd was not on before and now it keeps showing up....could have been my computer but I was trying to show a friend yesterday and they were removed. They left and got back on last night and it was back on.

I have been told since day 1 we will see on Forex when it happens, but it was never on there.....so now I am with all of you, this has to be a good sign......RiGHT?!!!

Can we please get someone on here that knows FACTS about this Forex....I am very interested in it!!!

Thanks- Hope you are all having a GREAT day!!!!!

I have been told since day 1 we will see on Forex when it happens, but it was never on there.....so now I am with all of you, this has to be a good sign......RiGHT?!!!

I have been using the Forex link in my OP above for several months to check the rates. So the IQD has been on the Forex since at least January 2011. I don't know when it first appeared on Forex. unsure.gif

Can IQD be traded on Forex?

I trade Forex, but my broker says IQD is not available to trade with leverage, as far as he knows. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks. I'm new here today, so if the info is here i have yet to find it.

What he is saying is quite right.

Forex trading is normally carried out through brokers that would normally only offer a subset of the total 'items' available( for the want of a better word) This would normally be the major pairs,indexes and certain commodities. eg gold,silver.

The IQD is traded on the foreign exchange, this is stated in the 2nd review of the SBA, but probably only by major institutions. I believe China is now in the same boat and has allowed their currency to leave the country, again only to selected institutions. They also plan to become a recognised currency by the end of this year.

Yes the 1,137.8000 is braking out of its normal channel but has broke out even lower in the past. Back in Oct. it broke out to as low as 1,100.

Lots of rumors back then also. That maybe what is happening again.

If you look at the Netdania charts for 15th March, at 23.00 the rate spiked down to 165. You need to look at 10 or 15 min charts to see it.